Endmetriosis :(

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
Doc says I have Endometriosis, My periods are so painful I cannot take
it I vomit, I sweat, my blood pressure goes through the roof. I have been hospitalized.

When I was 15 I had my colon removed it took 3 surgery's
one in which I had 12 hours of scar tissue removal!

My periods became painful when I turned 18 and I am almost 21

I have been trying to conceive for 2 years and have failed to do
so.

I stick out these horrify pains during my period and after sex sometimes
because I want to become a mother and the Hormone's they want me on
will stop my periods for a year!

I was told at the ER I'd be a good candit for surgery yet my doctor refuses.

I'm super upset, and currently in so much pain from this.
:(

ADVICE PLZ!

I don't have experience with this, so I don't have advice. I just wanted to say I'm sorry you are going through this...:hugs: and keep your head up!

Hopefully I can be of some assistance. I have endometriosis and was diagnosed a good few years ago. My periods were very painful (to the point of paramedics being sent out to me) and I had constant pain/twinges all through each month. I was advised by doctors that I am unlikely to have kids.

I did some research online after TTC for 2 years and found that cutting out certain foods could ease the pain:-

red meat
wheat
dairy
caffeine
eggs
alcohol

after cutting out these foods, the pain eased and 2 months later I fell pregnant with my daughter. My daughter is now 14 months old and we are now trying for our 2nd.

Hopefully this gives you hope :flower:

I'm sorry to hear about the pain you're in. Try not to give up hope. I have suspected endo (doctors won't do a lap to find out for sure) and I'm starting Maya abdominal massage this week. I have more faith in alternative therapy - I've heard good things about this therapy in relation to endo. My treatment will also include dietary advice and I'm guessing the advise will include cutting out items the pp posted so you could try that?

Best of luck hun. I hope it works out for you.

I wont give up and I was planning on looking into a therapy and diet!
Anything to get my baby! :)

I'm moving a few states away and hoping I will find better doctors over there!

Dear stepjh25,sorry to hear about your pain.i had this painful periods for 16 years.my doctor suspected that i have endometriosis after having 2 miscarriages and having difficulty in getting pregnant.so i had endometriosis removal last month.now iam so worried to try for the third time.i just want to ask you about cutting out certain foods.how did you find out about this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->