Endometriosis Support Buddies

I'm on Mono-Linyah for bc now. I've never heard of it before which made me nervous at first but so far so good. :winkwink:
For the migraines I have been going through Botox treatments. It's something like 200 units (about 35 injections total) of Botox that they inject into my traps, neck, temples, and forehead. It takes 10-14 days to fully kick in, but it seems to be working already. WooHoo!

That is exciting that you are moving onto IVF. Good luck hun!

hi ladies- soooo i was on the pill from the age of 16 till i had my daughter at 32. i went on the pill cuz my period was so bad. i had my daughter and 3 months later conceived my son. i didn't go on the pill or anything and now for the last 1.5 years i have unexplained infertility. well, i have this horrible stabbing pain in like the butt dream which i am assuming it's the bowls. it starts the day i get my period and it hurts so bad i have to stop in maybe tracks and wait for it to pass. my period lasts 4 days and then the butt pain is over with and i move on with my life. my mom had endo and i finally mentioned this to my ob cuz i thought the buttm pain and i have horrible ovulation pain every month and when we have sex if its too deep feeling it KILLS! so my ob said yeah lets go n see if it's endo. i have bee researching it like crazy cuz i find the pain weird and i find it weird that all my fertility labs look great and i ovulate every 14n days on the dot and yet i have this sudden infertility. what do you all thing about this stuff??

I am in exactly the same boat as you. i never had a problem, but now heavy nasty periods, I constantly get spotting and clotting between periods, and now anal pain - especially around AF time. It's really uncomfortable, and it comes in waves. I usually have to sit and slow down for a bit otherwise it comes back. I'm also totally exhausted for almost a week after my period.

i've had two op's now and have come back with minor endo. It still doesn't really help the situation as we have been off the pill for 2 years now, with no positive pregnancy test at all :-(. I've got two children already, but this sucks.

I am in exactly the same boat as you. i never had a problem, but now heavy nasty periods, I constantly get spotting and clotting between periods, and now anal pain - especially around AF time. It's really uncomfortable, and it comes in waves. I usually have to sit and slow down for a bit otherwise it comes back. I'm also totally exhausted for almost a week after my period.

i've had two op's now and have come back with minor endo. It still doesn't really help the situation as we have been off the pill for 2 years now, with no positive pregnancy test at all :-(. I've got two children already, but this sucks.

dod they do anything when they went in and found your endo, like remove anything? i'm anxious to see what they find when they go in me. i have a feel something is making me have these sudden fertility issues and pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->