Endometritis and TTC?

greenhappy

Reaction score
Ladies, Went to the obgyn today bc of abdominal pain for the last month. Lots of bloating too. He says I have endometritis? SO, my uterus is literally infected!! :wacko: He wants to do antibiotics, but wait until the end of this cycle and start them if :witch: shows up. Just in case I got pregnant this month. (currently in the tww- 6 dpo)

Anyone have experience with endometritis? I'm wondering now if it will have affected my chances of conceiving this month, I mean geez... if my uterus is infected I don't want my little bean starting a home in there!

Any info is SO appreciated!!!

No idea sorry. Didn't want to R&R. Does he think it's inflamed or infected?

I'd go with natural stuff too. Lots water, garlic, honey, turmeric. Possibly cider vinegar. Omega oils and pre/probiotics.

No probs. google anti inflam foods. Maybe also worth limiting the pro inflam foods - citrus, alcohol, deadly night shades (potatoes, aubergines, tomatoes, red peppers).

Do anyone know how they can diagnose chronic endometritis (not to be confused with endometriosis) and what are the symptoms?

I was going through my medical history and looked at various scan reports I've had over the last 15 years after I had D&C. One thing I discovered is that I was previously diagnosed with possible chronic endometritis. It's an inflammation of the internal layer of the womb. It is possible that I had it following D&C but it was many years ago before TTC and I did not have any antibiotics then. it was never confirmed but I wonder if that could be the reason why we have been TTC for ages. My FS never mentioned it, recent scans/lap/hsg/hysteroscopy/biopsy also did not bring it up (but these procedures can be the cause of it as well). Is it possible that I may still have it but they just missed it? I have occasional spotting for 1-2 days before or after AF, have some kind of scratching sensation in my uterus in TWW or cramping. I wonder how I can know for sure whether I have endometritis or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->