Engagement & BFP same week!

tayl0r

Reaction score
Took a test on a whim tonight as its been 8 weeks since my natural MC and haven't had any bleeding or spotting whatsoever! I have no clue how far along that means Id be. Line came up immediately as my urine passed through the window (not even FMU or holding) Exciting news this week! My SO and I just got engaged last weekend now this! I don't even know what my next step is. Or how my doctor will determine how far along I am- will they go by the date I started bleeding with my MC? Ahhhh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations. I am sorry about your previous m/c. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

such good news; engagement and :bfp:
Congratulations on both and a healthy & happy 9 months.

Huge congratulations! I too have gotten pregnant again straight after a mc. I couldn't have waited 8 weeks to POAS, have you had any symptoms? :)

Huge congratulations! I too have gotten pregnant again straight after a mc. I couldn't have waited 8 weeks to POAS, have you had any symptoms? :)

Thank you! Nothing at all!!! I mean, my boobs are fuller but that's normal for me. I really thought AF was going to start at any time! I can't believe I waited 8 weeks either but I just kept telling myself that my cycle will be off after the MC & I should wait. I'm still in shock! Although today I think I'm feeling "symptoms" - nausea and crampy but im pretty sure that's just in my head now that I know there's a little bean in there, for sure! Haha!

Thank you to all you other ladies too!! :kiss::hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"