Entering my TWW today! Anyone else? :)

WM61711

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I just got my 1st positive OPK early yesterday :yipee: so Im gonna go ahead and say today is DPO1, super excited! I was completely off with OV times previously since my cycles ended up being 32 and 40 days:wacko: , but this month seems promising! Any other ladies in the same boat?

I'm not exactly sure when I ov'd as I've only been using the CM method... I originally thought I ovulated on Thurs/Fri after having EWCM from Tues but EWCM came back this morning and I had some left side cramps so I am totally unsure when I could have ov'd now. Maybe OPK's could be a good idea next month!
I think I'm going to go for today anyway because I don't want to confuse myself even more by ending up testing too early! So I'll happily join you in starting the TWW!

Woo hoo!:)I did some research our 1st month on the CM method and just could not get the hang of it, kudos to you but it does seem confusing! Opks are fairly easy to use and pretty cheap, I ordered a pack of 40opks and 10 hpts from amazon for just under 10bucks! Finally got my + yesterday(pictured) on CD 15, how long have you been TTC?

Attachments

• OPK2.jpg
    OPK2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
This is our first month properly TTC, although I have been monitoring my CM for a few months to try and get the hang of it. It's been pretty straightforward in the past in that I've always had a build up of CM, then 3 days of EWCM and then less CM again... which is why I figured going with that method should be OK for me. And I thought it would probably be less stressful too. How wrong was I?! :haha:

You're OPK looks really clear and positive :thumbup: that's so good that you will know for sure exactly when you ovulated. Thanks for the Amazon tip, that sounds like a really good idea.

Fingers crossed that this is out month though, I will look forward to obsessively symptom spotting with you!

:) Its super exciting right? I will keep you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->