Epesiotomy scar

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
It's almost been 4 months since I had an epesiotomy and I'm a bit concerned about my scar. The midwife checked it about a week after delivery and said it was healing well and it hasn't been checked since. I couldn't bring myself to look at it or feel it for 2 months. It really freaks me out for some reason. Anyway, what I want to know is if it will be completely healed by now? Me and OH have sex regularly and I'm petrified of it coming open. I've felt the scar a few times and it seems to be changing, like stretching or something. I don't know if this is all my imagination though.

I had an emisiotimy and I dtd 4 week after birth it hurt a little at first then was fine. It will be healed by now I went for a wax 7 week after and if you can wax over n it be ok you wil be ok to dtd. X

ok thanks hun :) I think deep down I know that it is all healed up but the thought is always at the back of my mind that it could come open even though the chances of that are probably really low! Think I'm just being silly x

I had an episiotomy over 19 months ago and the tiny scar still feels raised and hard, I don't think it ever really goes away! Luckily, my OH has not even noticed it so it doesn't bother me too much. xx

I had an episiotomy over 19 months ago and the tiny scar still feels raised and hard, I don't think it ever really goes away! Luckily, my OH has not even noticed it so it doesn't bother me too much. xx

My OH hasn't noticed mine that I know of. I think it's mainly in my head just knowing its there. I'm really funny about scars for some reason xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->