Epilator

blondey

Reaction score
Anyone use one? Are they any good? Any recommendations?

Having a really bad reaction to shaving lately for some reason :nope: so looking for an alternative!

:flow:

I have one! ...But I need a new one as I think it's crappy :haha:

Still, it does the job. Been using if for almost five years, and I only need to do my legs every 5 or 6 weeks now as the hair is so fine :thumbup: It used to scare me to death when I first used it though. The noise it makes is like knives clacking together. I used to take two paracetamol 20 minutes before, then have a shot of vodka, then put my iPod on max to drown out the noise. But I am a wuss! :rofl:

Oh my goodness, I bought one once when it was half price in boots and fuck me did it hurt!!

I went over the same inch of one leg so many times and it barely removed anything, yet hurt like a b*tch!

I really want one but they hurt like hell unless I wasn't doing it properly lol but I'd much prefer them to shaving x

It will hurt the first couple of times you use it REALLY badly but after a couple of times you won't feel a thing, it actually starts to feel quite nice (or maybe that's just me being odd)

At first i used to "numb" my leg with ice so it was cold and less painful, but now I don't feel a thing and it makes life so much easier.
I also think you get a nicer, smoother finish for longer.

I have one and it kills. no matter what kind you use.

I have one by braun, it's blue and you have to plug it in to use it (no battery). It's okay I guess. It's one for the whole body so face included. Upper lip = OUCH!

I really rate it actually :)

After getting a bit used to it it's not that uncomfortable and only needs doing every few weeks :thumbup:

I always have aloe vera lotion on hand to apply straight afterwards x

They're just so expensive (for the wet and dry ones) and I don't know whether I want to spend the money and hate it!!

Whats the pain like compared to waxing. I used to get downstairs waxed and that was bearable.

I just don't know what to do as I'm really suffering with shaving at the moment and I have no idea why! My legs are getting as bad as they were when I was pregnant and OH keeps dropping hints as subtle as bricks about it! :haha:

ouch!! bought one because i was so sick of shaving! used it once for about 10 seconds lol it killed!!

xx

I have one and i wasnt keen on it. But mine also has a changeable head to a normal shaver so it didnt turn out to be useless! Ive not used it for a long time though.

Have you tried hair remover? I use that on my legs now because shaving has started to make my legs sore.

I have a Braun one, its useless! It took me an hour to do one lower leg as I kept having to go over the same bit again and again. It hurt me more than waxing. I jut shave now, I only need to do it once a week anyway so its no hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->