EPT - 5 days before Af due - + Or - Ladies???

DeeStar03

Reaction score
What do you gals think??? Help me out!.. this is an EPT Test that test 5 days before a missed period... I tested 4 days before...

https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7662/70714280od2.jpg

https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8104/79489735rq6.jpg

Sorry they are blurry... This is from my camera phone.. it looks more real to the human eye![-o<

I think I can see a vertical line in the circular window on the left hand side - does that mean it's a positive?

If so , CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Lucy! If the vertical line means positive, I think it is!!!

yeah i can see a plus sign
is it a clearblue digital?
if so i would say you are pregnant

sorry didnt mean a clearblue digital meant a clearblue lol

yeah i can see a plus sign
is it a clearblue digital?
if so i would say you are pregnant

Danielle-

Nice name by the way.. thats my name too!! :)

I used an E.P.T Test ... (Early Pregnancy Test) atleast I think it stands for that.. It tests 5 days before your missed period.. I tested 4 days before.

lol deestar03 :rofl:
yeah hun i would say that is a positive then :happydance:
would phone the doctors and get an appointment to stop your mind from doing overtime
congratulations :hugs:

Thanks Danielle!!!!

Im going to call the doctor by Friday late afternoon.. I need to make sure that the :witch: stays sooo soo sooo far away!!!.. ahhhh!! 2 more DAYS!

I hope its the real deal!!!!!!!! Congrats!

I would try a pink dye test those clear blues are pretty bad but hope its good news for u

Looks positive but those tests are known for showing false positives so would use a pink dye test to be sure.

I would try a pink dye test those clear blues are pretty bad but hope its good news for u

According to the reps at clear blue if your positive line is the same thickness as the horizontal it is a positive, if it is thin line it can be a negative. If you call them and say you got a result that you are unsure of they will send you 2 digitals for free! You dont even have to have the tests or the box if you threw them out they will still send you new digitals and the rep also told me the digitals were much better and to stick with them in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->