Erica has had her 2 month visit today

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Well we just got back from the doctors... As of today 10w2d she is 23 inches long, 11lb 6oz, She is doing everything a 2 month old should be able to do. She also got her first vaccines today (aside from the first set of Hep B at the hospital). Her shots bothered me more than her! She did so good, she was smiling away at the doctor and nurse.

I was a little surprised that she was only 11lb6oz since she was 8lb10oz at birth. It just seemed a little smaller compared to other babies we know. A family friend had a baby 1 week before Erica was born. He was only 5lb7oz at birth, and now weighs 13lbs. The doctor said she was perfectly healthy tho, so I'm not really worried about it. Just happy that she is healthy and happy.

Glad her first appointment went well!

kira had her last friday she was 7 ibs 13 oz and she only weighs 8 ibs 7 oz.

at one point she did weigh 9 ib 5 oz either when the Midwife weighed her or the midwife i can't remember i think it was the HV, but i think her scales were wrong cos other wise she has lost alot of weight, and she has stopped throwing up.

What i'm getting at hun is she is fine, she will so gain more weight hun.

glad that everything went well! Izzie was the same way with her Hep B shot, it didn't even bother her! Erica is just one more lbs. than Izzie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->