Erica will not stop crying!!!

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
I dont know what to do. She's been fed, changed, burped, given her tylenol since she had her shots on Wed, given her her paci, her favorite lovie blankie, rocked her, walked her, sang to her, shh'ed her, drove her (went to sleep but woke as soon as I moved her to get out of the car!) I really dont know wat to do. She is screaming, just like non stop. She's not a colicky or fussy baby, so I dont know what could be wrong!!

Please any advice ladies! I'm going mad!

Is she teething? I only ask because sometimes Noah does this and Ive chucked it to he must be teething? When was the last time you gave her medicine? You can give it every 4 hours. Try swaddling her? Feeding her more? I say if she keeps it up you might want to call the doctor to be safe. :hugs:

I'm sorry! I would maybe try some anbesol on her gums. If that doesn't work, I would call the dr.

Thanks!! She might be teething. I got baby orajel the other day in case. She ended up falling asleep finally in my arms. I'm gonna call her doctor in case since were leaving tonite and wont have our pediatrician available for us.

If nothings helping you could always try turning her over on your lap so she is facing downwards and then gently moving your legs whilst she is facing downwards (if that makes sense) Always works with my LO x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->