Erika (our baby).

tiggy

2 DD: Alyssa and Erika.
Reaction score
After going overdue with Alyssa I had visions of the same thing happening again this time round and was dreading the thought of being induced again.

I was due on 4th September 2010 but no signs that day so we went over to a friends fior a housewarming party.

Apart from the usual niggles n braxtons I didnt feel anything to worry bout.

However at 4am on the 5th I woke up with pains. Nudged Ray and told him we had to call the triage and get to hosp asap (my babies have no patience when it comes to being born lol).

We rang the triage and they told ray to go run me a bath etc (he told em thre no tine this baby will be here soon)

So they tell us to go in and get checked over.

So at 5am we are doing 95mph along parkway lol.

we get to the hospital and are told to sit in the waiting room. the triage is trying to ask me questions but im in too much pain to answer her.

finally i get taken into the examination room to be told "oh u will be here a while yet ur probably only around 2 or cm....... oh shit ur 9cm dialted"

erm ye we did say this baby isnt gonny wait.

soooooo i then get whisked into the deliver room to find its empty no medival stuff there at all no gas n air no crib etc so the midwives are running round like blue arse flies finding stuff

at this point i have urge to push but they tell me no

hmm try telling baby that i no longer have control

so after 1 hour in labour weighing 7lb 5oz little miss Erika Jade pops intro the world.

i thought 10hrs was quite quick :rofl: congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"