Erm...what on earth are my hormones doing?!

blueeyedgirl1

PALTTTCAL!
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've always had a few dark hairs on my nipples and belly. I'm quite hirsute in all the hormonal areas (bikini line, belly, armpits, etc) and have been blood tested in the past as well as having had a good check of my ovaries during my laparoscopy in December for my MMC and they've found nothing abnormal, so I know I haven't got PCOS causing my hairiness.

However...it seems to have gotten worse after my MMC! I'm now just about to get my first AF since the procedures and I've got dark hairs sprouting up all around my nipples (particularly my right one, and that breast hurts more than the left when it comes to hormonal changes during my cycle) and belly.

Has anyone else had this before/during their first AF after a MC?

I usually break out badly on my face before AF (always worse on the right, by the hairline and on my chin & up around under my ear) but that's not been very bad this time.

It's all a bit weird and I'm not hugely concerned (except for maybe a bit about the right nipple having more dark hairs and that breast hurting worse in general). Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

I haven't had this issue in particular, but I can tell you that my hormones have definitely changed after my losses. I break out in weird places and have heavier periods. My boobs also hurt before AF which never happened to me before. MC can really wreak havoc on your hormones and body in general.

yes! i have started to get some hair around my nipples too. i'm talking only a couple. i'm not a hairy person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->