Erosion of the cervix anyone else?

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
so I had some light spotting at 6 weeks & 11 weeks. It's the tiniest little bit of pink mixed in with my normal cervix mucus when I wipe, but obviously still freaks me out everytime I see it.

I had an EPU scan at 6wks & had my booking in scan last week & each time baby looks fine & cervix is in tact.

My midwife said it is most likely a slight erosion of my cervix. Has anyone else experienced this & did it continue for the entirety of hour pregnancy??

No experience but didn't want to leave you unanswered! Did the midwife give you any more information? Is there anything that can bring it on more? I know there are some types of bleeding that things like exercise and sex can make worse.
The episodes of bleeding must be scary but at least you know all is well with the baby!

Thanks for replying. No they haven't given any indication & they haven't been brought on by sex or exercise...cause I haven't done much of either of them since getting pregnant. It's a complete misery. Even though The midwife says its normal enough, I still can't help but worry cause I'm always afraid that one day if will be the start of more bleeding x

It must be really tough, and I understand that even the midwife telling you it's normal probably isn't much comfort. Hopefully someone with more experience will be along to reassure you!

I've had this mine was brought on by a loop excision that I had on my cervix a number of years ago and I bled for no reason from about 9weeks up to around 18weeks. It was only on wiping (sorry tmi) and wasn't all the time it would disappear for a day or 2 and then come back but it's now 21 weeks and haven't had anything for 3 weeks and had my 20 week scan and everything is ok try not to worry x

So glad to hear someone else has had this too. I just had a tiny bit more today, but I'm only 12 was, so have to wait another 9wks till my next scan...gonna be a long wait

Hi - I've been spotting slightly for 2-3 weeks. Goes away for a couple days then comes back. Very unsettling as I never had it with my previous 2 pregnancies, but I've had 3 ultrasounds and they can't find any reason for the spotting, so they say all is well! So hard to relax though.

I've got this! I had bleeding at 7, 13 and 16 weeks :shrug: just on wiping and on liner for an hour or so each time. It frightened the life out of me. At 16 weeks I had an internal and they said it was cervical erosion . I've not had anything since (touch wood) :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->