Erratic BBT's after MC

Justkeeptryin

Mum at last
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks 3 days and I stopped bleeding 10 days ago. I started charting my BBT about 5 days ago and they have been up and down quite erratic. Just wondering if this is normal as im starting to think maybe I wont ovulate before a period comes. I was really hoping that I'd conceive again before waiting for my next period. I've been taking my agnus castus to try and boost ovulation, also taking my low dose aspirin and I feel more positive about things if I focus on ttc again.Its just so hard to even guess what cycle day Im on.

I had the same thing and I think I ovulated as I had my temp shift and also a +ve opk - didn't catch though.
I have found I'm having the same trouble this time which is worrying me slightly.
No reason you won't ovulate though, Good Luck :)

Hi, Sorry for your loss:hugs: I lost mine on 1st December 2010. I started charting soon after my flow stopped. Its was so erratic and I did not ovulate. I dont use OPK but Fertilityfriend did not recognize any temp shift. I got my AF 8weeks and 5days later:dohh: I normally had an average of 35days cycle before the m/c. This is my first cycle after the m/c and fortunately FF has given me at least a dotted line stating O day.

GL and loads of BABYDUST for a sticky bean :thumbup:

I've had a different chart after every loss :dohh:

One thing my gynae said to me, though, is that she thought aspirin could delay ovulation so not to take it until I had a bfp. Just a thought xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->