Erratic Cycles

weebubba

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Currently on day 2 of cycle 10. Last 9 have varied from 23 to 31 (with cycles being 24, 26 and 27 days) and its driving me nuts. Always had regular cycles, even with the coil. Came of bc in Feb this year after only 3 wks as it didn't agree with me and cycles been all over the place since. Is this due to my age - I'm 36. Plan on seeing doctor in the new year as I'm getting concerned about the varying lengths of cycles and also the fact that I've not fallen pregnant. I've been tracking cm etc., and using opks, occasionally getting positives at random times. I don't chart bbt yet but plan to this month. Anyone have useful suggestions?

Thanks.

My cycles were all over the place. The only thing that regulated them while TTC was Clomid. I know how emotionally exhausting it is to try to keep track of ovulation that's all over the place :hugs:

I have decided to take a break from all the tracking as its driving me nuts lol! Easier said than done though as I tend to over analyse everything. Thanks for your comment robinator will hopefully get some help from the doc in this regard.

Thanks again.

over the last few cycles, i've ranged from 40, 39 and 29.
i think my average since may is 36 days.

yes, very frustrating. i saw a fs friday, and he thinks
that is one of my main obstacles.

i really believe that the cbfm is helping though.

the day i saw the fs i had a peak, and he was able to see that i had, or
was about to ov. i also had ewcm the day prior, so it gives me hope
that the cbfm is working.

i also get acupuncture treatments. she mentioned that they are able to help regulate cycles.

i hope this helps. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->