Error messages

To me it's like the whole forum is falling apart today. I can't access pages, it takes forever to load and then gives errors. The most annoying is typing a long message, clicking the post button and realizing that it's just vanished.

Kinda wish the forum would get closed for maintenance, until it's working properly again.

:haha:

If this post works I will be surprised, I've tried replying to a few threads (in sections I can access:shock:) and it doesn't work! :lol:

I'm getting heaps of error messages too, and posts aren't posting, and it's all really annoying!!

i am getting the exact same error messages and have finally got onto this thread to see if admin have put any reasons why but it now wont let me past the first page aaarrrggghhh getting very annoyed with it at the moment!

i was just about to post about this!

i seem to be getting:

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/class_hook.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system in [path]/includes/init.php on line 275

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/baby/public_html/includes/class_hook.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/baby/public_html/includes/init.php on line 275

and a lot of my things are in red???? :-/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There was just a post on the BnB Facebook page. They are aware of this and working on it! :)

Computer says no :haha:

Chillax, I'm sure it will be fixed soon :D

I have been getting this all morning & getting so annoyed :(.
I was trying to update my sig and kept getting an errors :(

Im getting the same messages and also the forum writing keeps going from purple to red :S x

Is anybody else getting random red text? Like stuff that should be black, but is randomly red as well?

This is the latest one Im getting as of this morning (have posted before about getting kicked out regularly)

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/baby/public_html/includes/database_error_message.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system in /home/baby/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 998

Warning: require_once(/home/baby/public_html/includes/functions_log_error.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Too many open files in system in /home/baby/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1000

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/baby/public_html/includes/functions_log_error.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/baby/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1000

same pinch

403 forbidden to most of bnb! nooooooooooooo. lol

and dodgy red.

Everything is red here too and have to click and go back about 6 times before it will load as the error message shows

Message from facebook

Good morning/afternoon/evening depending where you are in the world :)

Just to let you know we are aware BabyandBump is experiencing technical issues. We are trying to resolve the problems as quick as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing our members today.

Please feel free to use the BabyandBump Facebook page for any general and support chat.

I am aware the forum is somewhat usable although most are finding this frustrating so on the plus side I'm sure you will all have sparkly clean homes, I know I will ... boo lol! Or for some a happy employer, yes you might even have to work than battling to hide the fact BabyandBump is on your work screen ;)

Wobbles x

Tried to read this thread....only to get the error message! hahahahaha

I snuck in by going to page 3 first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back