erugh feel sick ):

Sophiiee-ox-

Lyla's Mummy (:
Reaction score
i wake up EVERYDAY feeling sick it's disgutingg :cry:
there's gotta be something to stop us from feeling sick all day, everyday
:shrug:

& my OH is making me feel worse, playing his bloody stupid games and cause i'm talking to him blaming ME for when he dies.
:growlmad:

Awwwh babe,

Just done a little research for you.
Take a look:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/naturalremedies/nausea/

Hope it eases soon!

Silly OH's never understand.
Pluss a bad workman always blames his tools! :haha:
He's just not any good at the game! :winkwink:

xXx

Aww thank you hun! :hugs:

lol, it says try not to get stressed
i think i should hide my OH's games then :haha:
oh now he's having a go at me for talking over the person on it & now he's lost
ima snap the cd :)

i had really bad nausea at the begining so i know how it feels i was horrid. and as for the games my OH just got call of duty the new one and the condition of him playin is i get to sometimes to and when hes online with his uncle and they have a thing with who can kill who the most and im crap at it and end up always getting killed by his uncle and eveyone else for that matter now that is fun :p

The sickness will ease up over time sweetie as for you OH hit him over the head with the console hard enough for it to break.... Or just hide the leads from the back lol. X x

lol!! :laugh2:
my OH has that game & he's soooo annoying when he's on it! he says he will let me play with him on it but im seriously crap at it i die within the first min :wacko: lol he's currently obsessed with james bond even though he dies every 2 minutes :dohh:

& jenni1991 that sounds like such a amazing plan! :happydance: think ima do that if he shouts at me again ;) or cut the wires so he can never play it again
:twisted: haha :)

& as for the sickness i seriously hope it clears up soon because its making me not want to get out of bed as i know im gonna feel like that all day ):

ginger buiscuts are a godsend lol. And probs not what u want to hear but my sickness is now still going strong lol xx

i think ima have to force myself to eat ginger biscuits! i hate themm in my opinion they taste disgustinggg :nope: but ima have to try them again ):
haha! great! :cry: my manager told me she had sickness till the baba was born, i wanted to cry when i heard that!! im such a mardy bum i can't cope with being sick everyday :cry:
xx

my mum said she had it til she was about 6mnths with my lil sis but with me n my big sis we were the 12 week mark. i know my auntie was all the way through with one of my cousin but never had it with the other so i'm still getting mine now and again so i've not been the same as any of them which im pleased about so you may just stop in week or something and never get it back fingers crossed it stops soon :) i have asked him to get me crash bandicoot as i love that game :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->