Essential Oils for Fertility

Rebandy11

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I have been TTC on and off for quite a while and have just come across a new thing to try and thought I would share. I really dislike putting chemicals into my body and all of you know that with TTC sometimes that is unavoidable. So while searching for natural things to try I came across some blogs on essential oils for TTC. I decided I would give them a try next cycle because it cant hurt. These are the oils I will be making a blend of in fractured coconut oil and putting on my abdomen or bottom of my feet, only until ovulation.

Clary Sage: Influencing your estrogen levels, Clary Sage helps your body to regulate its hormones naturally. It also has the added effect of being a libido booster, which can be important when failed conception efforts have started to affect enjoyment in the bedroom. This oil may also help with male infertility, treating hormone imbalances and impotence.

Sweet Fennel: A great herb for getting your hormonal system back on track, sweet fennel is best used during the first part of your cycle to regulate menstruation and improve hormonal functioning. This is another oil that is not safe to use during pregnancy.

Geranium: This oil is fantastic for balancing hormones and regulating your cycle. It also has the soothing effect of calming emotions and helping you to distress. For women with endometriosis, Geranium may be especially beneficial.

Lavender: balances the endocrine system and helps regulate scanty menstruation. Greatly supported by Clary sage and Geranium.

One that I have came across that might help but I do not have is Prognessence plus.

Prognessence Plus: helps regulate your hormones, specifically progesterone and can be used anytime during the cycle. Other benefits: Decrease in symptoms of menopause and PMS, fertility, endometriosis, fatigue, PCOS, and all other issues that come along with hormonal imbalances.

I will update with how these are working for me!

I have thought about trying them next cycle!

I have been very interested in trying essential oils but wasn't sure which ones to try when and where to get them from. This helps! Please let us know how it helps you, I'd be very curious to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->