Essentials for baby?

S

Serene123

Is there anything I should buy that makes life just that bit easier that isn't listed in the checklists? I mean, I'm pretty sure I now own every baby product available and feel so bad for it as I'll probably never use half of it, but hey-ho everyone overbuys with their first?

I wouldn't say theres much that makes it easier along the way. I'm going to do a few things differently this time as I have experience now. I mean in what I buy, not how I raise them. Like 'Gro bag'.. I didn't know they existed when I had mikey. I wish I had as I worried every night he'd suffocated.

muslins, tonnes of muslins hun and plenty of bibs, also towels, coz the little blighters just wait till you remove their nappeis for a bath before having a wee lol and you gotta let things air properly after washing them so you can be without a towel for like a good 2 days by the time its washed and aired, ( unless you tumble dry it which i dont have ) and plenty of babygrows (for the same reason as towels) i also find the tommy tippee car seat toys a great investment, its 3 toys that you velcro over the handle, amuses Rhiannon for hours, if your giving your little one a dummy try to have around 3, i find that its usefull to keep one upstairs, one downstairs and one in the changing bag for emergencies, cant think of anything else, but if you have a question about how handy a product is ill answer XX

Think I've pretty much got it covered! I'm sure when she comes I'll have forgotten something but atleast I tried.. :blush:

I've got loads of muslins and bibs because I remember with looking after my friends baby how many she could get through in a day. I also have about 4 or 5 towels & LOADS of clothes.

I've got a changing unit and it's just fab. You can store your nappies etc on it and you're not constantly getting up and down off the floor.

Got one.. When I said I've overbuyed.. I meant it.. :blush:

Silly OH not giving me a budget!!

I have nothing yet :( lol Ive never bought baby stuff before.

lots of washclothes!!! Thats what I use to wipe her face so make sure you have lots of those!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->