Essex - Due September

KP+79

Reaction score
Hi there, :wave:

I am from Corringham, which is about 10 mins from Basildon, i am 10 weeks pregnant with my first child and am very very excited... :happydance:

I only moved to Essex 18 months ago and because I still work down in Brighton (where i have lived all of my life) I have not had the opportunity to make new friends in my new home town and surrounding area...

Would love to be buddies with other mummy's/mums to be out there who live near me....
K xx

Hey KP,

I'm in Chelmsford, not a million miles away, would be great to buddy up with someone who is due around the same time. I'm due 27th August. Super duperly excited too! xx

Hi Funkeebmp....
Chelmsford isnt far is it....so were about 4 weeks apart, would be good to have someone to go through it with..Is this your first??
xx

Great stuff...

Yep, this is my first. I had a m/c in 2007 and I have Polycystic ovaries so the last 10 years have been super hard to concieve so this is a little magical surprise for us! I'm so excited!
I had a bleed over the weekend, and had a scan yesterday to check everything was still ok and baby was bouncing around in there like nothing had happened! chuffed!

Are you happy now you're living up here? How's the pregnancy going for you?xx

I am happy living there it is a nice place...AS i work 3 days a week in the office in Brighton I get the best of both worlds really....

The test will be when im on maternity as I dont really know anyone apart from Ians mates and their girlfriends and Ians family.....

I can sympathise, I have had endometriosis for 11 years and at one point was told it was unlikely I would ever conceive, came off the pill April last year and nothing..Had a laser treatment Op in November and 6 weeks later unexpectedly fell pregnant, this is my miracle baby...

Im glad everything is ok with you...I have my 12 week scan next Thursday which im actually only going to be 11+1 at but they have said that is fine....
I have been given 3 diff dates so far so hopefully scan will clear it all up!!

Pregnancy is not too bad, feel very nauseous most mornings but so far no actually been sick....Am V tired all the time and looking forward to getting past the tired stage!!

xx

Hi girls,

I live in Hornchurch so not a million miles away from either of you and love to meet new people.

I am pregnant with my 2nd baby, currently a bundle of yellow and if DH gets his way it will stay that way x

Ahhh yes we are currently havng the 'should we find out or not' debate!

Steve has said he's happy to go along with what ever I choose, and I am all for finding out, I want to know everything about him/her! Seems our family/friends think we shouldn't know in advance, well they dont have to know do they!!

Are you finding pregnancy number 2 easier than the first?xx

Hey hun i already have my baby so been through it all now but am not far at all in romford! X

Hi Mrs P and Jamielou, nice to see some others from our area......

Ian and I are going to find out as im too impatient...People say i should wait for the surprise but i cant!!

Jamielou - Your little one looks adorable in your pic.....

MrsP - Forgive me for being stupid but whereabouts is Hornchurch? Im still getting to grips with a new county.....

x

Thats what Si said - we could find out and just keep it between us but I think I'd let it slip. I think its just knowing that you could find out, once the scan is out of the way it wont bother me anymore. I know if I did find out I would be extremely disappointed with my self for finding out and giving it. It was so lovely to have the suprise the first time, it really made the last few weeks a bit more exciting.

Um I dont know really, the first time the sickness was terrible and I mean really really bad, but then I didnt have any other symptoms, no tiredness, sore boobs or bad back or anything so generally I'd say it was fab.

This time is harder I think as I have Eleanor to look after, I still had sickness bad enough to put me in hospital but I think cos I have DD it makes you get up and get on with it, although I have loads more symptoms this time. Sore boobs, extreme tiredness & siatica, but at the minute, starting to feel great so hope it carrys on that way.

KP+79 - Hornchurch is between Romford & Upminster, only about 20 odd minutes or so from you down the A13.

What hospitals are you all under? x

Im under Basildon hospital....have my 12 week scan on the 18th!! Whoop Whoop...
They got my dates wrong so scan i went of rlast week i was only 10+5!!xx

Hiya Ladies,
iv already had my little boy hes 12 weeks now. but i live in grays which isnt to far from any of you lol

How is everyone finding pregnancy?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->