Essex

Hi :wave: I'm 19 with a 9 and a half month little girl called Robyn. I'm about 20 mins from Chelmsford.

xoxox

im in southend if anyones interested in a meet pm me!!
ive got a 13 week old baby boy havet got many friends as have moved over from spain so im a billy no mates atm lol xx

I'm from Basildon, but spend a lot of time in Romford/Hornchurch.

Would love to meet a few mums/other pregnant girls....

give the OH a rest from me :p

xx

hi girls cant believe there is other ppl out there near me!! i was starting to think i was the only one :( hehe im thinking we should arange a meet?? anyone up for it?? xx

if anyone wants to add me feel free its katie ball the pic is of my son with a blue outfit on xx

hi girls cant believe there is other ppl out there near me!! i was starting to think i was the only one :( hehe im thinking we should arange a meet?? anyone up for it?? xx

I'm up towards Chelmsford and would be happy to attend a meet :)

woop i have no idea about how to go about meeting and aranging tho lol r u on facebook??

Hi Girls :wave:

I live in wickford, not lived here long and im a billy no mates =0( :dohh: all my friends live in romford/harold wood so gets lonely over this way.

:hugs:

well how about we meet then?? im a billy no mates and have been for a year as i moved from spain so my social skils have gone down to nill soooo I NEED SOME FRIENDS haha add me on fb and we can arrange something??? seriously need to talk to someone who isnt my OH or babbles from my 3 months old son lol hope to hear bk soon =D xxx

hello, I find this sooo annoying lol all you mums from essex which infact only really up road some journeys as little as 20mins and no mums on hear from suffolk or they are and there hiding. So this is the closest I can find lol! I have a 14 week old son, PM if anyone fancies a chat x

Hey everyone :thumbup:
Im from canvey in essex. Im 20 years young :happydance: And im 9 weeks 2 days pregnant!
Did i mention im sooooooo excited!
Anyone need some mutual support then just give us a shout!
x

I'm a 1st time mum to be in November. I'm from Waltham Abbey, essex. Often travel to Clacton-on-sea to see my in laws. I'm billy no mates too as I'm from the USA and only moved over here a few years ago.

basildon :o) ive got a 3 year old and a 6 month old and im the only onbe of my friends with kids so would be nice to meet some other local mums

lets arrange something!!! lmao ive got a 3 months old son it would be nice for him to have some friends lol and me to lol im free when ever so if u wanna meet pm me and we can arrange something x

hey ladies, im from south ockendon in essex.would be nice t o meet other ladies in essex. i have two girls aged 7 and 9mnths.please keep me informed of any meets or outings. :)

Hiya :wave:

im up for meeting, name a place and a time and i will def be there :thumbup:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back