Eternity rings

Katteh

Reaction score
My husband and I were discussing eternity rings last night as he wants to get me one when this baby arrives (it's also our 5 year wedding anniversary this year).

I chose my engagement and wedding rings along with him, and I'm quite keen that if I was to get an eternity ring, it matches my other rings, as I don't want to take either the wedding or engagement ring off.

If you have an eternity ring, did your husband choose it or did you help? I can't decide whether it just seems wrong to go with him to choose the ring, as it takes any element of surprise out of it! My engagement and wedding rings are both Tiffany lucida rings so they go together perfectly and I'd love to get something that matches them both.

Does it seem wrong to help choose one?!xx

I don't think it's a bad thing as I would like them to match too. My OH already knows what style of eternity ring I like so I can just casually leave him to it :lol:

You already know that you're getting one so that's taken the element of surprise out of it for me, so you may as well pick the one you love :)

My oh had me look at rings and did a sizing 6 months before he poped the queation.. I totally forgot but for the wedding rings we went out and chose what we both wanted and got me to chose the eternity ring as it came as a nice set.
I dont see anything wrong with you chosing asyou want it to flow on your finger

When we picked out my engagement ring I looked at eternity rings. Dh remembered the one I liked and when lo was born he gave it to me.

If you don't want to go, why not take your rings off for a day and send him on his way lol. I'm sure the ladies at the jewellers wouldn't let him go too far from the styling of the other two :)

That's a really good idea actually expecting1, I hadn't thought of that! I might see what my husband thinks of it xx

I spent ages searching the internet and sending OH links :)
LOVE the one he got me after Adrian was born!
Also VERY VERY jealous that your rings still fit you. I had to take mine off when i was about 23 weeks as my hands were/are so swollen...
Luckily, i got OH to get my eternity ring quite big so it stills fits, for the mo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->