Etopic or Chemical?

Doingit4us

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I hope you dont mind me stopping by to ask a questions about etopic pregnancy. I apologize if this is too sensitive of a topic, but I could use some help. I got a BFP the day before my AF and another the day of. Got my AF right on time, but had a beta if 11. Two days late later it was 26, three days it was 36. My doc told me it was a chemical and they wouldn't test my betas anymore. If I had any pain or bleeding come to the ER. My AF lasted exactly like it was supposed to. It was over by the time I got my last beta. Today is six days after my last beta and I woke up to bright red blood. I'm not having any pain really. Just very very mild cramps. I have had a tubal reversal and only have one tube. I am really worried this could be an etopic not just a chemical. What do you all think? Again, I apologize if this is being insensitive.

Sorry your going through this. I don't have any experience with an etopic or chemical but hopefully my responding will bump it up to someone who does.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time at the moment. I *think* you would be in a lot of pain with an ectopic but I'm not sure either. Maybe you'd be best to post this in the miscarriage support bit of this site? You might be more likely to find someone who's been through something similar there. I really hope it turns out to be "just" a chemical for you and you have no further complications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->