Eva is a tinker

Vic

Reaction score
today she has been up to all sorts of mischief if i look away for a second!

she tried to climb out of her cot (she has managed to get out twice before!!)

she climbed off the bed when the 3 of us were having a cuddle - down the middle and went in the sitting room and put the telly on (we live in a flat).

i closed my eyes for two mins earlier - silly mammy and she pulled my orchard on the floor and rubbed the soil all over the place.

then she went into the cupboard and found some open mini cheddars and started helping herself.

the other day she managed to get her dads hair wax and stuffed loads of it in her hair so it ent all spikey. and another time she go her hands on the sudocrem and rubbed it on her face as if it was moisteriser and all over her cot!!

this kid is a fast worker! i'm constantly moving things out of her reach but she seems to find naughty things if i turn my back for one second!! haha x

LOL, she sounds like Charlie!!!!!

Its a great age isnt it! Charlie's favourite trick is un-doing the WHOLE toilet roll, or if you leave the lid up, she will put things down the loo :wacko:

The most annoying thing is taking all the washing off the radiators, and then she puts it in the dogs water dish (if she hasnt thrown that all over the floor first!!) She tried putting her finger up the dogs bum last week :blush:

I love this stage it is soooo funny!

Oh Vic she sound a right little monkey :)

Jack doesn't really do stuff like that, though he does have an obsession with shoes and gets them all off the rack and shouts OUT(think he might have a fetish when older:rofl: ) He is gonna have fun in Clarks at the weekend!!!

Put the things he does destroy are my 'balls of string' as OH calles them, you know the balls of stick thing that look nice in a bowl? he is forver picking them up and plonking them down the back of the telly, the little sod has even broken the plate/dish they are on:dohh:

I forgot that when your a mum you can't have nice things:rofl:

maddie has found she can stand up using her bed gaurd an nearly landed on her head.

Daddy changing the bed round soon as she also climbed on the cabinet tryin to get her monitor lil sod!!

xxx

ha ha, im glad you posted this, Coby is a nightmare! constantly on teh go and doing things he shouldnt, i was starting to think maybe he was naughty or had behavral(sp?) problems coz Charle and Ethan were so relaxed and chilled, never did anything they shouldnt.

This has reasured me that Coby is normal and i was just lucky with Charlie and Ethan lol

xx

Charlie, Coby and Eva are of a simlar age arent they?

She has been blowing kisses at the DFS delivery men today :blush: Cheeky girl!

Eva waves at tramps and puts her arms up to be picked up hahahaha

Coby is 16 months.

He has had a bad week this week, he tries to do things that he just isnt big enough for, eariler in the week he was running and tripped, got a big egg head and a black eye, eariler he was running again and tripped,...nice fat lip! :(

he is so stuborn, if i call him or tell him off, he just ignores me and looks right through me, little git lol

He takes all my washing off teh radiators and either puts them back in the washine machine, or rolls them up in a ball and throws them on the floor.

Every morning he is in my make up cupboard, its a littel canvus one so i cant lock it, going to have to invest in zip up make up bags i think!

hes so active, i have never known anything like it lol

xx

wait till he tries WEARING your make up hun lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583