Evap line? 7dp5dt and losing my head

Hopefully will arrive today, I literally thought mine was negative but I dipped a frer in same urine and got a faint line, lots of luck!

I see lines on all your tests. Do you have bloodwork scheduled?

I see lines on all your tests. Do you have bloodwork scheduled?

Yes it's on Monday at 8am.

No delivery of my frer today. Never mind I'll use my last clear blue tomorrow and then bloods on Monday x

Thanks for all the positivity guys, I have my bloods tomorrow. I did still do a couple of tests this morning. The pink dye one was an obvious faint line. And the clearblue too.

I really hope it's confirmed tomorrow. I will keep you updated.

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/essjaii/1B357091-AC75-43C6-9ADC-88AC4B721B94_zpsmddsklz9.jpg

It's come back positive but my level is only 22. Got to go back Wednesday, they said only when it's over 100 will they leave me two weeks before another.

Sorry about the low beta :( what day are you now?

Umm 11dp5dt, I had major cramps and weird feeling on 5dp5dt so I assume that was implantation. I've googled it and some do start off low and have been successful so I just gotta hope.
I'm was due to go swimming later but tempted just get in bed when I get home and pray. Haha. I don't wanna do anything to hurt it.

Some do start of low. Fx for you!

My beta at 13 dpo was only 46, and I'm currently 24 weeks...I know you're a few days ahead of that, but FET's are known for late start and slow rise, so there is def still lots of hope!! If you keep testing, you can get an idea of what's going on before Wednesday...if tests are darkening, you're prob okay!-

My first beta was 27 at 8dp5dt and I'm holding my 2 month old little girl so fingers crossed yours rises like mine did.

Keeping everything crossed for a sticky little healthy bean and a nice rise Wednesday, tentative congratulations mama (and hugs in the meantime while you weather these 48 hours :hugs: )

Does anyone know the sensitivity of Tesco own pregnancy tests?

It's confirmed, I had a chemical. My beta is now 8.2 so I have to stop my mess and have a bleed. And possibly wait 6 months to have another go. Heartbreaking.

At least I know I can get pregnant though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"