Evap line gave false hope

Ellybean

Reaction score
I'm 14 dpo. I have had so many symptoms. Just yesterday my nipples - out of nowhere - hurt so badly that I had to take off my bra. My cervix is even high. That is just the tip of the iceburg as far as symptoms go. There have been so many through out the past 2 weeks. For a split second, I thought it was going to be positive because it showed up within the time limit...... FML.....:-(

279314F0-AA69-440D-954D-79B3E851B63E.jpeg 318B0D59-56D5-4B70-9DF9-92B8900BE752.jpeg 4ABAA163-06F7-4016-A58F-6B909B255AAE.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m so sorry. Hugs to you.

I don’t know much about evap lines, I thought if it shows up during the time it’s not an evap line? Maybe just a light BFP line? It is pretty visible to me!

Can a chemical pregnancy give you all the symptoms of a real pregnancy?

Can a chemical pregnancy give you all the symptoms of a real pregnancy?
I think so. From understanding you could have the symptoms because you are producing the hormones. When is your AF due?

Yes it can do. Fingers crossed for you though ❤️

My period is due Saturday or Sunday. So if it doesn’t show by Monday then I will take another test

I'm currently experiencing my 4th chemical and u do get symptoms but for me they fizzle out when the tests start going fainter.
For some reason I have sore boobs still but my tests went from being faint positive that got darker to negative in the space of 4 days.
I'm just waiting for the bleeding to start. Sadly I know to well how this goes.
If u are having a chemical I'm truly sorry. I've had 7 losses all together but I've never had back to back losses like I have this year.
Its been a very horrible year and I can't wait to see the back of it.
Good luck for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->