Evap line turned BFP?

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

sorry to keep crashing your forum, but I was wondering how many of you had evap lines a day or two before you got your BFP.

I've never ever had an evap line, even hours afterwards. Anyway, it showed up instantly, super faint, went away, and then came back super dark and went away again. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

I tested again later today with a dollar store cheapie and it was negative but I'm wondering if the FRER picked something up early or if it was just a faulty test.

Anyway...please give me your input!!! I'm testing again tomorrow and I really think this is it!!!

Hi, this also happened to me on the two days prior to getting my bfp. The lines had no color until after the time limit (around 30 minutes later). Mine were also FFER. Tested on the third day which was 11dpo and got a faint pink line straight away. I hope it's your bfp! I also posted a thread about this in tww when it hapened to me and I got a coupleof relies where this also hapened to other ladies before their bfp. Good luck!

I had faint lines for days (some I thought were evaps) before they really began to get darker...this could be it. You should post a pic for us to look at. :)

Here's a couple pics. The smaller one looks like a pink line but it was definitely gray.

test.jpg

test2.jpeg

With this one I had a hunch I was and took a FRER like 6 days before my period in the evening and got a weird bright grayish white line I thought was an evap. But since that never happened to me before I decided to take one in the am and got a faint pink positive. Not too faint cuz it was def pink. Try testing again in a few days in the am

I had yet another evap line today. I got so excited...it was even faint pink this time. Then it disappeared. This is getting a little frustrating! All that's left is a bright white line. What does that mean?

on your bottom pic i can defo defo defo see pink didnt even have to enlarge! keep testing and fx

So I need to clarify...the evap line I thought I saw that I was pretty sure was faint pink then disappeared didn't exactly disappear...it turned bright white. Does anyone have experience with that on a FRER? I've read mixed reviews about women getting BFPs in a few days and others saying it was just the indent....

yeah the white is just the antibody strip ive gotten that alot on FRER...gl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->