• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evap Line?.......UPDATED NEW PIC page 3...

Brockie

Reaction score
erm, i have a question.... what exactly is an 'evap' line?! and how long do they take to appear?.....:blush:

They are a line that appears after the test time limit. And it doesnt mean your pregnant, you should only consider positives within the stated time frame. The evap is just the urine drying on the test.

An evap line is sent by God to torment us when TTC......:lol:

evap lines appear ofter the time limit and have no colour in them . xx

thanks ladies.... i just happened to buy 2 tests this afternoon and did one when i got home, did the test, put it down, Fred started crying so i fed him and looked at the test after 10 mins, there is a very faint line but not sure could be one of these evap things?!!!

wait tiill morning and test again :D you never know!

:wohoo:

Wait till the morning and :test:

Oooooo I'm gonna be on here first thing to see if we have a BFP announcement from you Jen!!! :hugs:

x

Me too... although I am going to be soooo jealous, it seems everyone I know here is getting BFP's except me!

arghhhhh it so confusing?!!!! i have taken a pic but its sooooo faint!! but then all my tests with Fred were really faint!!!

I had what looked like an evap about 3 days before I got my BFP with Hebe. :D

ok.... but don't laugh at me!!!!!:haha:

i will test again in the morn!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 193
That doesnt look like an evap to me either......it looks to have a bit of pink in it......

:happydance:

I think its a BFP too! Test tomorrow with FMU and post results first thing, i shall check in on here tomorrow ;o

the pic is rubbish but the line is def pink.......:baby:?!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh :sick: I am gonna puke I'm soooooo excited !!!!!!!!

Definately got a hint of pink to that line! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"