• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evap Line?.......UPDATED NEW PIC page 3...

That is a lovley looking :bfp: hun. Can't wait til the morn for your second :bfp::happydance:

Omfg

Attachments

• fred.jpg
    fred.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 221
this mornings test.....im shaking like a shitting dog and OH is in another country!

:hugs: Congrats my lovely! How are you gonna tell OH? Wait til he gets home?

wow thats lovely strong lines hun. congratulations xxx

no doubt about that, it's a :bfp: congrats!

thanks alot ladies xx just went and got a CB digi one says 4-5 weeks preg xx

phoned OH as he is abroad and told him, he was with some friends so couldn't really talk but was like 'good, yeah, thats good, really good, pleased' in a typical embarrased blokey style! bless him xx

cross ur fingers for me gals xxx

4-5? Oh I get you it says 2-3 on the test? YAY!!! Get out of here now and get a proper announcement posted up!! x

4-5? Oh I get you it says 2-3 on the test? YAY!!! Get out of here now and get a proper announcement posted up!! x

yep 2-3 on test says 4-5 as a doc would say!!! oooo not sure bout a proper announcement!!! blinkin heck, first tri together hon?!?!!:thumbup:

you've got to....you're not really supposed to put them in here.....:shhh:

Oooh congrats! :D All these BFPs are making me feel broody again....!!! Eeeeek!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->