evap line?

LAR83

Reaction score
I think it is an evap line because I don't see any color.... right?

Attachments

• 20170328_053839 (1).jpg
    20170328_053839 (1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 54
That looks like an evap to me. Maybe try again after holding a couple of hours?

thanks! i know i an pulling at straws here.

:hugs: that's what we are all here for Lar, to over-analyze our straws together!

Looks like a scratch or indent on the test maybe? Fingers crossed for the best test!

Held my urine for 4 hours and tried testing again tonight. Thought I might have seen some color, but I don't see anything on the picture. I think I am totally losing it and making myself see things that aren't really there. If AF is going to come, I rather it come now to take me out of my misery. If I am actually pregnant though, I will gladly wait for a BFP. I guess I can't have it both ways.

Attachments

• 20170328_210829-3.jpg
    20170328_210829-3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
The first looks like a scratch on the window, I see what you are seeing with the second one. Not sure if it's a line or shadow but something is catching my eye fxed

woah that is crazy... wasn't expecting anyone to see anything! It is very hard to see so I still don't know what to think. I guess I will just keep testing unless AF shows. Tested again this morning after a 5 hour hold and thought *maybe* I saw something. I wasn't sure. Then I did a digital pregnancy test and it said "no". maybe it was too early for a digital test? ahhhhh I don't know. Thank you all for your responses.

Lar take care of your body first and foremost. Don't do too many holds. Hydration is important in early pregnancy. A clearly positive test won't make you any more pregnant <3

Digitals are less sensitive than others I think

Praying for you!

true! i was thinking about that. will drink plenty of water today :) thanks!

I can see what looks like a scratch on the FRER (I have had a few like this too) but I can see a line on the other test. I can see it better inverted. Digis aren't sensitive and probably aren't as sensitive as the cheapie you used, so I wouldn't expect anything from those at the moment. When are you due af? How many dpo?

thanks happycupcake! i see people inverting, but i don't know how to do that. I am cd29 and 16dpo as of today. my AF has ranged anywhere from 24 to 29 days, so I still may get it today or tomorrow.

You can download free apps to invert your photos, type in the search 'pregnancy test checker' or similar :)

The upload can seriously decrease the quality of photos so I don't know if you can see what I'm seeing, but if you download an app you will be able to see it better

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpg
    IMG_9279.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9280.jpg
    IMG_9280.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 16
Last night I tweaked and inverted it too, there's a smudgy line I'm sure it would be sharper without the quality cut from uploads

I have my fingers crossed for you! When do you test again?

thanks! just all the time probably. i have a bunch of cheap tests. maybe tonight and again tomorrow. no more than 2x a day.. lol.. i have problems. then again, i'm expecting AF to come today so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->