evap line?

LAR - I see it too! I tweaked and definitely see something but it's hard to make out because the quality is lost when it's uploaded. Digitals aren't any good until you have a solid line as they tend to be less sensitive. Try again with fmu!

Thanks everyone for making adjustments to my picture, and giving me feedback and all that! I really appreciate the support <3 :) Today is cd30 and 17dpo for me. Still no period and I would usually have it by now. Tests are looking about the same. I called my RE's office just now and am waiting for a call back from the nurse. I want to see if they will do a blood test. I don't want to wait for a clear positive HPT before doing a blood test because I have a thyroid condition that needs to be monitored closely with blood tests and medication to avoid miscarriage.

edit: going in for a blood test tomorrow morning if I don't get AF today.

Attachments

• 20170330_082448.jpg
    20170330_082448.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 28
I hope af stays away! I can't tell from the angle and lighting in your photo, but inverted I think there may be something there. It's difficult to get optimum lighting, and depends on the test as well. Some seem to photograph better in daylight, some artificial light. I find daylight is usually best but avoiding dazzling daylight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->