Evap line?

Dolly nurse

Reaction score
Hello? Is this an evap line or??? First response, thinking an evap line.
Appreciate having a look!
Ta!!

30E31723-36F0-4641-B8C8-12BC6B206E82.jpeg

Hi hon:hi:

I can remember you, good to see you back and hope all is well.
I can definitely see that line but can’t see any pink, it looks grey in the photo. Is it grey in real life?
If grey then it’s probably a evap,
I’ve never had a problem with Frer. But I know some women have had some terrible evaps on them this past year of me ttc.

I definitely would test again tho hon just to be sure.
I actually find the clear blue 6 days early better than Frer now. Frer don’t seem to be as sensitive as they used to be.

Hello! I remember you too! Can you believe I have five kids, youngest are my twin boys that are almost two! I took this test and think it’s Evap lines. Cheapy ones are completely negative. Have such bloating and soreness. I think chances are low, not planning on another baby. Tbh I have no idea if it’s grey or not. Possibly! Three look like this. Saw the line within the time frame. Just doesn’t look positive 8-[ to me, not convinced yet!

E34FE980-1D7F-4756-8554-22A7346199CB.jpeg

Welcome back! Fingers crossed for you :)

How many dpo are you? I’ve had some bad indents on them tests last year but having said that a faint line on 3 of them makes it more like to be an early BFP?

Thank you for replying! I really don’t know how many dpo I am…..yikes. They are from the same batch of three those tests. Here’s a pic of a test from a separate box. Not sure I see anything……

A57F6DEC-1DE9-49E4-9D39-12A4CE5A9BB6.jpeg

Oh dear I have line eyes. I see a shadow that’s probably an indent.

Lol yes me too! I think us ladies tend to get line eyes with tests. Makes us hopeful. I will keep you both posted!

I'm following for an update :) i see lines everywhere but yeah, not sure on color either. Good luck for whichever outcome you're looking for!
Love your photo btw!

I'm following for an update :) i see lines everywhere but yeah, not sure on color either. Good luck for whichever outcome you're looking for!
Love your photo btw!

I would be happy if I was but because it’s not planned I would be so shocked!!! Here’s a pic from this morning, can’t really see anything plus it’s not more visible so guessing all Evap lines at this point.

image.jpg

Took a different brand and to me it’s completed negative. Not a shadow in my eyes!

image.jpg

Are those pregnosis early midstreams? Their sensitivity is a LOT lower than frers. Isn't frer something like 7-10, whereas pregnosis is 25

I was going to say, that doesn't look like the sensitive FRER's.....there's still hope!

Are those pregnosis early midstreams? Their sensitivity is a LOT lower than frers. Isn't frer something like 7-10, whereas pregnosis is 25
Yes it was, however the frer today is def negative. Must have got a bad few tests! Weird!!!

image.jpg

Just an update, started spotting 3 days before my period was due and today my period is in full swing. Must have been Evap lines!! Good luck to all you ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->