Evap of BFP

Jasminno

Reaction score
Hey all

New here

I’m just wondering whether these are Evaps or faint positives?

Top test was taken yesterday
Bottom test taken this morning

The thin-ness of the lines is making me think evap? But surely wouldn’t have both tests like that and especially as second appears darker ?

Not sure when my period is due but it is soon, the only reason I tested was my nose is sensitive and I’ve felt a little sickly on two occasions due to smells - which is unlike me!

Other than that usual PMS, emotional and moody!

DDB82D55-795A-4A7D-89F0-A9F7DC876CA7.jpeg

We're the lines there in the time frame? If so I'd go eith positive! They always tend to change colour when they're dry xxx

It would be a bit strange for both tests to have almost identical evap lines...I agree with the others, maybe keep testing? Fx for you!

Ahhh lol!

I still don’t believe it !

Going to do more tomorrow... will see if they line gets darker... eek !

I see the lines but aren't they too far off? I remember them being closer to the control line.

Justonemore31 I thought that too but I’ve put them next to each other and the lines are all in the same place... makes me wonder about a dodgy batch also...

Attached a picture here

5740B2DE-9E6C-4322-AB16-4EA388840988.jpeg

I’ve done another and got another line again...

I’ve just dipped one in plain water to see if this is just an awful evap line... will update

The water test come out stark white with no lines at all.. I would avoid these tests !

I see it in all of them!

Well - I don't know if water would make anything show?

I agree with Classic girl.
If the test dipped in water came out with no line but the test dipped in ure pee pee has come up with a line that's a good things it means the tests are not dodgy and I think it's a early BFP. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->