Evap or BFP?

ugh now i’m obsessively checking for the lines to darken.

is this good progress from the first pictures?

these were taken this morning.

E9CD262B-7E83-4844-9055-7207494EDF4A.jpeg

Looking good hon congratulations

i feel like this looks too light for 16dpo...

getting beta’s today, so i guess we’ll see :(

AEAE783B-9A84-48D1-8B46-0833597B4EE5.jpeg

thanks for putting up with my crazy haha.

beta at 16dpo was 150. was hoping it would be higher...they don’t do anymore bloodwork, so i just have to wait until ultrasound in 3 weeks.

gahhhhhhh

Why don’t they do anymore blood work? Surely one test is not enough to ensure they are increasing?! Crazy stuff.

hope that 3 weeks goes quickly for you xx

Why don’t they do anymore blood work? Surely one test is not enough to ensure they are increasing?! Crazy stuff.

hope that 3 weeks goes quickly for you xx

right?!

especially because it’s the infertility clinic doing it...

you’d think they’d understand everyone’s anxiety over this haha.

Congrats! Lines look great! I would call your normal doctor for follow up bloods. Usually they do them 36-48 hours apart to make sure they are increasing correctly. It is weird they would just do one test. That just tells you are are pregnant which you already knew from the HPT.

Congrats! Lines look great! I would call your normal doctor for follow up bloods. Usually they do them 36-48 hours apart to make sure they are increasing correctly. It is weird they would just do one test. That just tells you are are pregnant which you already knew from the HPT.

called my regular doctor, and she wouldn’t do the extra bloodwork either.

like, i’ve had unexplained infertility for three years...i thought they’d be a little more empathetic to my situation.

i guess i’m just gonna pretend i’m not pregnant for the next three weeks haha. at least my infertility has gifted me all of these excellent self-preservation tactics!

@Stacip ugh that’s so annoying. I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve got everything crossed for you!!

That's so annoying they won't do a any more bloods. Normally one is just for baseline and the 2nd blood draw is to see if its doubling 48 hours after the first. Absolutely shocked by this esp with it being a fertility clinic like wtf.

Lines look great hon. I didn't get a line stealer until 18 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->