Evap or vvf line?

This mornings test isn’t looking so good, I could see the line quite clearly as the dye was running along the test which hasn’t happened on any others, but it’s dried out a lot lighter, I’ve ordered 2 FRER tests which are getting delivered today, I’ll hold off until tomorrow morning to test with them (at least that’s the plan) I think I get better lines when I test on an afternoon so I’ll do another ic later on today.

7A978AF8-847B-4724-8AE3-01B35CF8438F.jpeg

I still see that!

It would be normal if it looks the same as yesterday, hcg does take 48hrs to double!

Hope the FRER come in soon!

It can drive up mad to keep testing, I've been doing the same and it's really getting to me.

Maybe give it a few days before testing again, that's what I'm going to do. Xx

This is the test totally dried out, I think I see some very slight progression, it is so hard to stop yourself from testing every time you go to the toilet isn’t it. I’ve been reading that ic tests aren’t the best at showing progression either. It’s been about 36 hrs between my first and last test and there’s certainly progression between the 2 of them. These very early days with lots of is there a line isn’t there a line are the most frustrating. Thank you ladies and good luck with your next test zoie x

459E8204-ECAC-40DF-B034-F8A5B5F7020B.jpeg

I think yours tests look great! Ic’s take forever to darken up. I certainly see progression. This is a stressful time and can really mess with us! You got this!!

This is the test totally dried out, I think I see some very slight progression, it is so hard to stop yourself from testing every time you go to the toilet isn’t it. I’ve been reading that ic tests aren’t the best at showing progression either. It’s been about 36 hrs between my first and last test and there’s certainly progression between the 2 of them. These very early days with lots of is there a line isn’t there a line are the most frustrating. Thank you ladies and good luck with your next test zoie x

View attachment 1081169

It is soooooo hard not to test every single time you go. All the best to you too <3

Looks like it was just some very cruel evap lines, FRER completely negative :-(

Really?? I’ve heard FRER’s haven’t been great lately. Can you post a picture? Your other tests don’t look like evaps to me

I can’t see a second line at all not even a squinter, I didn’t really need the toilet when I went and was probably only a 1-2hr hold, I’ll take another ic in the morning and if there’s anything there I’ll use the same sample and try the other FRER

795986D2-1CD4-4DAD-B2FD-9C9A66896666.jpeg

My ic’s always were positive DAYS before my frer. Do not lose hope yet. Frer has gone way downhill in quality. That ic is a bfp for sure! Give it another day & a better hold. If it was me I’d try tonight with a nice long hold. I always tested better in the evening. Looking forward to seeing a nice bfp!

Same here, my ICs were much darker and clearer than the FRER. I barely had a line on the FRER while the BFP was clear on the ICs :hugs:

Thank you very much ladies you’ve both given me hope! I’m going to hold off until around 8pm and try another ic. I will keep you updated!

Very faint line on tonight’s after a 5hr hold, been reading the reviews on the these tests and there’s quite a few complaining about bad evap lines, I have 1 left so I’ll try and hold off until sat morning and test then

86EC88F7-4193-44A5-80E2-A11190DDC657.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->