Evap water test?!

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
What is it: supposedly adding water to a dried test rehydrated it and removes stains/evaps.

My results: my non fmu evaps from today and yesterday washed away. So I'm not sure if maybe fmu was a true line (wishful thinking; rest of the day was bfn) but obviously why I am curious now. Attached my three wondfos after I washed them. Believe it or not they were stained yellow with thick gray evaps. The one in the middle was fmu (also have an unwashable Wondfo from fmu)

Curious to hear your results!

Posted in testing forum but wanted more data/forgot to make a poll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 19
Hi:winkwink: I would really like hearing results from other ladies as well about this subject.

Right? I have read mixed things online. The indents I got overnight on the same three tests would not wash out this morning though. So I wonder if there's an element to how long the evap was left to dry and the effectiveness of the water trick? Idk lol

Realistically, could you imagine dr offices doing our tests like this? Yikes.

But the crazy ttc part of me wants to tell you that resaturating the strip might help hide those indents. But it could also potentially wash out a faint line, kind of like doing laundry? Or it might not. I honestly don't think it can do much of anything except give more reason to speculate and I'm all for that until retesting with a good FMU.. FX!

I've never done this but my thought on it is that sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't.

Ty for the input. If my doctor told me they did this I'd probably start shopping for a new doctor lol.

My fmu was stark white and my smu had a super squinter. So time will tell

I've heard people say their smu was more accurate. I hope that's true for you!

Ty. I have supppper faint lines again today but I'm not feeling good. Something in my gut just isn't getting excited

FX for you. I bet they will darken in a couple days.

Ty unfortunately stark white this morning and my breasts are shrinking so AF is likely to show tomorrow on schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->