"evaps" turned into 11dpo bfp x 5+2 digi bfn over for a 5th time? x

OMG!! She said about seeing daffodils?? You would have conceived in April wouldn't you!! This could be the one babe!!! I still have daffs in my garden today!! How great is that! :) xxx Oh I'm so excited for you honey xxx

Love that story annmarie how special xxx

Lol I've been on bnb all day if that counts as relaxing had to go to work tonight but that's it till Sunday now x lol at daffodils she did x at the time I thought it was because I would conceive in dec an I'd be 20 weeks in April an I'd relax obviously it has new meaning now x she also mentioned a big age gap between the oldest an the youngest an she said something about her birthday lol I'm due the day after her 19th x thank you have to admit I'm a little excited too although sometimes feel like I shouldn't be :wacko: hubby a bit surprised how much I'm smiling he says he can't until he "knows" but that's fine I can understand that x if as the hospital says my losses are all down to bad luck then surely it's time for some good luck xxxxxxx

Mrskg I just read through that entire psychics thread and I was in near tears reading your last reading. I am not sensitive but I am a beleiver, I find it so amazing that the one soul keeps trying to make it to the physical world...I find that so interesting that htey keep seeing the same baby trying to come through. I pray and hope this is your sticky bean and that you two wil finally be together in the physical world. Best wishes and congrats!

Thanks wishnhoping x makes me cry when I read them too x

:wave: Amos x how's you xxx

Oooooh LOVE the digi pic!! Congrats!! xx

mrs kg, and everyone..hope all is well...LADIES,

Mother's day weekend was one I will never forget. I am no longer pregnant. It is too traumatic to talk or type about. I wish not to discuss. I am done trying to give Gi a sibling. It is way too stressful and at my age, my body cannot handle it. I am not leaving until all of you achieve birth of a your forever beans. I want to stick around to see it happen,, Thanks for your love and support,:hugs:

:cry: omg asibling this was not what i expected to see when i came on x im so very sorry x please know i am here if you need me i know what you're are going through big :hugs: and strenghth xxx

:hugs: All of my prayers will be for you today asibling. I am so very, very sorry :(

mrs kg, and everyone..hope all is well...LADIES,

Mother's day weekend was one I will never forget. I am no longer pregnant. It is too traumatic to talk or type about. I wish not to discuss. I am done trying to give Gi a sibling. It is way too stressful and at my age, my body cannot handle it. I am not leaving until all of you achieve birth of a your forever beans. I want to stick around to see it happen,, Thanks for your love and support,:hugs:

asibling,

I am so very sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this horrible time. :(

Oh Asibling I'm so sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with you xxxx

Asibling didn't want to read and run just to say so so sorry and sending a whole load of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

started spotting looks like its over again will keep you posted x

Hoping its just some first tri spotting, I had it with my sucessful pregnancy xx :hugs:

I've been a silent stalker - I really hope everything is ok and it's just normal spotting mrskg :hugs:

asibling - I am truly sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hoping its just normal pregnancy spotting, it must be so scary to see, please hang on in there beanie XXXX

Oh no, so sorry Asibling :( :( :( XXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->