Even if I am mostly happy with waiting...

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
and I have good reasons to wait,

Why do I still get so jealous whenever I see that someone I know IRL is pregnant... seeing their bump and hearing about how far along they are and ultrasounds and showers, I want to do it all again!! :hissy:

I loved being pregnant :(

You get jealous because you wish you could hurry time up and be pregnant again. I get jealous all the time

Your time to have another will come sooner than you think. It will fly by (I hope)
xx

Oh honey. It's not nice. I get jealous all the time. I never show it, but inside I'm secretly wishing... Why can't that be me?! I've never been pregnant before, so have no idea what im missing out on, but I KNOW im missing something :(.

*hugs* x

I get jealous too, i end up secretly seething if i see one of my friends putting that they're pregnant on facebook or if i see someone pregnant in the street, i'm happy for them but i just get so angry about having to wait.

Don't feel alone dear, we jealous types are numerous:blush:

I am envious of my sister in law. Whom I'm living with at the moment. She's due in April. And she doesn't seem all that excited about her pregnancy. So I try to remind her that she has no clue how much she is going to miss it once it's over. :nope: It's normal to feel this way I think. I'm just hoping I won't always be envious of pregnant women. Can you imagine being 80 and still feeling these feelings towards pregnancy? :haha:

Yep, sure can. I am secretly thinking that if I have great pregnancies I won't want to stop and will end up with a ton of babies. I love babies.

I do too :( i saw a girl i was friends with when i was younger the other day and she had a big bump, that makes 3 grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->