evening primrose oil

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
How many of you take epo and how many tabs a day for cm it says one a day on packet but Google says you should be taking 1500mg a day ??

I've read that 3000mg is recommended. I take 3x 1300 mg

Mine are 500mg each hoe many do I need to take 3?

The advice on my bottle is take 1-2 daily and they're 1500mg each so I take two daily together. It should say on the bottle how many to take? Tbh I would probably buy some 1500mg instead and use those unless there's a reason for a lower dose. I was taking 3000mg daily before in liquid form instead and it was helpful, I had more ewcm and it's also said to help thicken your lining too

Thanks it just said take one daily but there only 500 x

Oh ok, where did you buy them from? I wonder why it says one a day. I got mine from Holland & Barrett, they have a penny sale on at the moment so I don't know if any are included in this. But they do 500mg, 1000mg, 1300mg & 1500mg. Some cod liver oil with EPO, some just EPO and some EPO with B6. I got EPO with B6 as I wanted extra B6 on top of my multivitamins. I think 3000mg is the maximum you can take each day

Home bargains 1.99 maybe I need to go to a Holland and Barrett

The EPO you have is probably just fine, but you can take as much as 3000mg if you want to. Do they have anything else in them? The EPO I have from Holland & Barrett are huge, about an inch long capsules, I don't know the size of yours but thought I would say in case you're like me and don't like swallowing huge pills. I hate them for this lol

Hi, I take 2000mg daily. Mine are 1000mg capsules that say one a day, but you can take more. I’m upping mine to 3000mg this cycle if AF arrives

Mine are pretty small tbh I've stopped taking them now as I suspended ovulated lol x

did you ladies notice a significant difference in amount of CM during O while using EPO? I don't have a ton, even during O, and would love to give this a try it if there's a noticeable difference.

I have seen a difference, yes. However, I also think it's important to drink plenty of water too. I was barely making any ewcm until I started making a conscious effort to drink more water each day and this helped. Then taking EPO helped more. I seem to start making it earlier and for longer and more of it. It's definitely worth trying if you're having trouble making fertile cm. I still use Preseed sometimes though, if there isn't lots of it or just for a little boost

I have seen a difference, yes. However, I also think it's important to drink plenty of water too. I was barely making any ewcm until I started making a conscious effort to drink more water each day and this helped. Then taking EPO helped more. I seem to start making it earlier and for longer and more of it. It's definitely worth trying if you're having trouble making fertile cm. I still use Preseed sometimes though, if there isn't lots of it or just for a little boost

thats good to know about the water, thank you!! I'll try that first, and see how it goes.

If you aren't taking any meds which interact or have any reason to avoid EPO then I would try this too, it won't hurt and is good for balancing hormones, good for your skin and helps build uterine lining too. Avoid after ovulation, but otherwise you can take up to 3000mg of it daily

True, it couldn't hurt! I don't take any meds at all, except vitamin D and now prenatal daily. I'll perhaps add this to the mix next cycle :D

You can buy it in liquid form too, if you don't like swallowing huge capsules (they are like an inch long! Or mine are, anyway, perhaps if they were a smaller dose they would be smaller?), but the liquid is disgusting lol

You can buy it in liquid form too, if you don't like swallowing huge capsules (they are like an inch long! Or mine are, anyway, perhaps if they were a smaller dose they would be smaller?), but the liquid is disgusting lol

my prenatals are gigantic, too! it's ridiculous. When i took the first one I was like omg, how do women with morning sickness even attempt swallowing this?!

Yeah I know what you mean! This is why I bought my prenatals in liquid form instead. Also if multivitamins irritate you the liquid is meant to be gentler which I thought would be a good thing if I actually got and stayed pregnant at some point

I used to take it before I started IVF. I took 1 pill a day that I think was 1200-1500mg. It gave me lots more EWCM than usual. I stopped after O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->