Ever Ovulated Early? More info, more confused...

psychnut09

Growing a Rainbow Cinny
Reaction score
Have any of you Oed early?? I am only asking bc I got my mirena out yesterday and should O Friday (dr said it will happen as normal bc I have had reg cycles on it) but I keep getting weird pains and a little bleeding, its just like when I had implantation bleeding with jax... I don't think it is but figured I might as well ask :)

Okay girls well I had what I thought was my AF on the 21st of Sept. Til like Monday 'ish' well then I got my IUD out and now I am bleeding with clots :( (TMI Sorry!) I just dont know what is going on. .can anyone help???

2 days after i got my mirena out i start bleeding heavily for about 10 days i think, not sure you can look at my charts tho. but it was very heavy then had pregnancy symptoms like crazy! my boobs never hurt before af before that was always a preg symptom for me, well now they hurt before af! so your body is prob gonna confuse you a lot!

Thank goodness I am not alone.. I was like OMG what is going on? I did google it and found that many girls have the same thing happen and while your body is going back to normal and shedding all the extra lining from not having a proper AF in so long you can still get pregnant! I def didn't see that coming haha.. So I am still going to go by the dates I have for now..
Thanks so much for replying! it means a ton :)

i googled that so many times to see if you can still get pregnant during withdrawal bleed. so what you read said you can? very interesting. I think i remember you from when i was ttc last time!

Maybe :) and yeah I read it a couple places and asked my dr... he said its possible but not to hold my breath on it. Idk if I can dtd with this going on anyways! Haha I'm supposed to O today or tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->