every second of every day...

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
Im terrified that everything i do will fuck up Rhiannons life...

If i give her a piece of chocolate im scared it going to send her hyper/diabatic/obese in later life.. and its a piece the size of my finger nail and its once a week..!!!
If i tell her that when she pinches or scrams it hurts its not nice and mummy doesnt like it im scared that she will become a delinquent..!!
If i put her down on her mat to play so that i can iron/hoover/dry hair etc im scared she'll say i neglected her when she is older...!!
When i let other people have her for me to have a break im petriffied she will turn round and say i abandoned her and fobbed her off...

what is wrong with me???
I know becoming a mum means responability but my head feels like its going to explode from so many thoughts...

am i ever going to just be able to chill and enjoy my baby??

Am i alone in thinking this way??

:hugs:oooh. poor you.

She'll not be a baby for long. Put your worrying off for later I say. For now just enjoy being with her - there's time to correct her later on IF she develops bad habits but I'm sure she wont. Except she may grow up being a worrier...

Awww hun, don't think like that, you can't keep Rhiannon attached to you all day, everyday, that's not possible and chocolate is part of a healthy diet. Everything you do, you do for a reason and there's no way anything bad can come from that later in life.

No hun I have days when I feel exactly the same.

I think when you're a parent you do turn into a complete paranoid mess, its only natural. But at the same time I guess it just learning how to balance the paranoid and pointless thoughts with the ones that are actually worth worrying about...

I think we all do it. But you have a beautiful healthy little girl there and it sounds like you're doing perfectly.

xxx

I think it's so normal to worry about the effects little things we do will have on our kids when they get older - after all, we are completely responsible for bringing them up, for their health, happiness etc and it's scary having someone absolutely dependent on you for everything! But from looking at her and from the way you talk about her she's clearly a very happy little girl and you're obviously doing an awesome job! I think sometimes we need to focus more on all the good things we do that will influence them in a positive way rather than worrying so much :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->