Everyone around me seems to pregnant or a new mom

Mellymel

Reaction score
Just recently went to a baby shower and two days ago a friend announced she is due in March. My coworker is due in January, a friend on FB keeps posting about the progress of her baby and a newly added high school friend is posting baby bump pictures. Ugh...

I am super happy for everyone but it is starting to really be torture.

Agh I know how you feel..

I just had my 5th miscarriage and a week after it we went to a kids birthday party. It hit me then, that out of the 15 couples that were there, my husband and I were the only ones without a baby of our own to hold.

Another 2 were pregnant and there were newborns everywhere...

Safe to say I had a mini meltdown when I got home...

Its the hardest thing to go through..

Hugs to you xx

It's hard. I know. My family and my DH's family are proving to be super fertile while I'm continually m/c. It's hard to see them get pg, have an uneventful 9 months, and pop out a baby in no time while I get pg easily, have a stressed out 7-9 weeks, start bleeding, and usually miscarry. In fact, I just m/c for the 8th time last week. But hang in there. As hard as it is, it gets easier. I won't say it gets all that better but time does seem to take the worst of the hurt away and I eventually get to the point where I can be happy for someone who's newly pg without wanting to bawl my eyes out. And having just m/c, you'll be hyper-sensitive to anything and everything to do with babies so it's understandable why you suddenly feel like everyone and their neighbor is popping out babies.

Hear, hear.
We're in the exact same position. I've never been in the middle of so many pregnant couples. I guess it's just because of the phase of life we're in. That knowledge doesn't help me, though. I've such mixed feelings - I'm jealous, envious.....happy for others too, that they don't have to go through this. I just wish it was my turn. I'd be over 22 weeks by now if things had worked out for our second pregnancy.

I'm really craving holding our little baby in my arms. But, it's not to be yet. I try to think about how we're on our journey towards our little person, and that all this will be worth it to get to them, but it's hard to hold on to that hope :shrug:. This is bloody hard.

I know exactly how you feel. It is torture sometimes and can feel incredibly lonely.

Our time will come....x

I know exactly what you mean. A friend just had a baby, another is due in December, another in April, another in May... it's just cruel.. and frustrating..

I'm right here with you, family and friends are either pregnant or just had a baby. And what worse is that there are people I know that are getting pregnant without even trying. Ugh! AND to top it off I have a cousin that just announced that she is due 5 days before my most recent baby would have been due! .... Can't wait for April/May to roll around. NOT.

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!! one of my good friends texted me telling me the other day she was two months and due may 27.. on my babys due date :( I just broke down!!!! i'm sorry for you're loss! I think it is normal to be bitter towards pregnant women..

I too can relate. It's been about a month ago that I MC-ed, but still its weighing heavy on my heart. Tuesday, I had a cousin and sil have their gender scans...both are having girls. This afternoon my friend is having her gender scan too. After the second girl announcement it was all I could do to hold it together. I have 2 girls and 1 boy and I was pretty sure this angel was going to be a girl too.
It's nice to have somewhere to go where people don't judge you for being upset about things like this because they've been there too!
You are NOT alone!!

Just found out today that my newly married sister in law is expecting her first...within days of what would have been my due date this last time...

Talk about a kick to the gut...Just when I thought I was doing okay too. Now I'm all annoyed at myself for reacting like I did (started crying and had to leave the room) but my s-i-ls were so understanding and made me feel less dorky for getting emotional. I'm so blessed they got why it hit me like that but it still hurts that I should feel that way. I should be pg along with her and be announcing my news too...Instead, I'm waiting my AF so I can start timing my cycles and go back to wtt...booo...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->