Everyone hates it.

I'm not a fan sorry. But it's not my baby and doesn't mean to me what it does to you. Just being honest. If you love it its special. That's what counts!

Cecelia is beautiful.

I have found that some people do not know how to give a polite opinion, they like to bash and put-down names instead. All of us choose names because of a reason; we love them, they honor people, they are a family name, etc. When they bash and put-down the names they are bashing and putting-down the people. I just joined this forum yesterday but so far I see much more kindness here then at some other forums.

Cecelia is not a name I would personally choose but I am capable of seeing it's beauty. Yes, the song does come in mind when I hear it but that is not a bad thing at all.

I think Cecelia goes perfectly with Ivy and Evelyn. Such a gorgeous set.

I like it :)

It makes me so mad when people crap all over your favourite names. I've been trying to keep ours quiet this time but idiot DH decided to show the entire list to his parents the other week and they basically sat there and made fun of virtually every one. Now DH is saying he's not sure about them :growlmad:

Sorry to hear that.

Cecilia is on our list I wana call her cessy as a nm :D my family have an array of names people wouldn't call their kids (so they say) Philmore, marguerite, Thelma , kina , Enid, evrall, joyce, all sorts ...I'm a 24 yr old called Gail n I love my name as long as you like the names eff everyone else

Thank you all so much! And thank you to everyone who said they love my set of names! :) I feel so much better now! Screw everyone else! Xx

Cecilia is on our list I wana call her cessy as a nm :D my family have an array of names people wouldn't call their kids (so they say) Philmore, marguerite, Thelma , kina , Enid, evrall, joyce, all sorts ...I'm a 24 yr old called Gail n I love my name as long as you like the names eff everyone else

whats 'odd' about Thelma and Joyce ?

because we are Afro carribean ...some family members had stuff to say about the choices they sounded "too white" :s i didn't know people had to have a name suited to their ethnicity hahah

because we are Afro carribean ...some family members had stuff to say about the choices they sounded "too white" :s i didn't know people had to have a name suited to their ethnicity hahah

ah ok, I get that a lot as I have a name very popular in Sudanese and African American culture but im the whitest person ever so people assume im polish or spanish :wacko:

I think it's lovely! It was my great-grandmother's name and I've always loved it.

It also goes really well with your girls' names!

Ive realised that people love to have an opinion no matter how lovely the name. I'd not say anything then just "announce" her name after the birth, everyone will say "you know i wasn't keen on that name but it really suits her and is lovely" if they say anything else then tell em to poke their comments lol

I think it's lovely. I'm obsessed with names and very honest so if it was awful I'd tell you :haha: I think you have really great taste in names. They're all very classic but none of them seem dated. Have you thought of any boys names yet?

I think it's lovely. I'm obsessed with names and very honest so if it was awful I'd tell you :haha: I think you have really great taste in names. They're all very classic but none of them seem dated. Have you thought of any boys names yet?

Thankyou so much! I love Henry or Ezra for a boy :)

Its actually cute but I cant shake "ces-il" which is a male name, No one else said it though so just me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->