Everyone is annoying the crap out of me!

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
I dont know if its my hormones but everything and everyone is annoying me OH pisses me off but just lately i want to kill him, dd1 and dd2 are driving me round the bend especially dd2 she is a nut job, my MIL is driving me mad going on and on at me about doing this to my house and doing that and about my finances which tbf and i have pointed it out nicely it has f all to do with her! My mom passing horrible comments about the name we have picked for our son, her and my sister are like a tag team and just love ganging up on me about the name my mom wants me to call him harry but no i dont like it the name we have picked is elijah i mean whats wrong with that?

And my dog is driving me mad none stop chasing the cat around the house

I think im just being hormonal but i cry alot of the time because i feel like i dont get a break my OH thinks im a hormonal crazy pregnant woman but id love to see how he would cope, roll on december so he can walk a mile in my shoes and deal with the girls all on his own i might just tell the hospital i aint ready to go home so they can keep me in a little longer just to get piece and quiet lol

Big hugs Hun I'm excali the same my oh is currently out cuz he's in a strop but guess hu has the kids ! 'Me x
Nothing wrong with ur name choice Hun I no it's hard but try to ignore them x

ive just walked in my house and its stinks of cat piss my new carpet has been pissed on by the cat ive burst into tears ive just thrown the cat out

I've had bursts like that where every little thing is irritating and stressful... This pregnancy has definitely had a lot more emotional ups and downs

I had a week of feeling like that just a couple of weeks ago, i had an argument with my OH for 3 days in no row, i upset my sister in law and my mum, they were just all pissing me off and i never held back i was so angry the whole time!!! Everyone got it from me and it was awful feeling so bloody angry the whole time, thankfully my hormones have levelled out at the moment and im feeling ok, no doubt ill turn into the hulk again at some point but hopefully not lol i feel ur pain hun, have a good cry if u need to it does help x

I'm sorry you feel like this. I had a good 2 hour cry the other day. The hormones can be quite powerful sometimes. Plus I think people can just be insensitive and stupid sometimes too. Feel better.

:hugs:

Hormones suck. I am not far off where you are at.I hate my DH, I can't stand him. every time he touches me I want to scream at him. I sit there silently seething instead. DD drives me crazy with her toddler tantrums, but on a day to day basis, she is the only thing that can calm me crazy hormones. My cats have pissed all over the house. Because my brother(who lives with us and my mom) and DH don't care after the cats or keep the boxes clean. My mom is terminally ill, which is why we live here, and there is just a lot of stuff not getting done, my brother and DH sit at their computers and do bugger all. Which means I alone have to take care of everything. I am pissed off 90% of the time and want to strangle almost all the adults in my life. My mom hates my name choice for the baby, and people keep trying to tell me it isn't the name I picked and it means something else or has some other origin and suggest other names.. It is irritating to say the least. I went off a little at my friend/doula for it the other day.

So, in short, I am right there with ya.

Yep these past few days I'm in exactly the same boat as you!
Feeling so irritated and annoyed. My SO and I somehow got into an argument yesterday and I for the life of me couldn't pin point what it actually was about lol. Everything he does lately bothers me and I feel like just picking at every single thing he does and says - which is out of character for me! I love my bump and constantly joke about "getting fat" and how massive I'm getting but one person I know continuously keeps asking me if I'm sure its just one... I'd been ignoring her but snapped yesterday - not because I'm personally offended but because she MUST know that it's a rude thing to say so I feel shes doing it intentionally. I seem to be finding a way to to snap back at everything anyone says. My mother, like your mother in law, keeps asking and pestering about personal things like finances etc and it drives me up the wall. Its like now you're pregnant your private business is everyone's concern. And yes my pets have been driving me mad too! My cat has decided to become nocturnal and keeps me up all night while my dog barks all day. Phew! Big vent, but really... I think its okay we feel like this and I hope it will pass soon, I just feel so mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->