EVERYONE is pregnant (except me, of course)*mini-rant*

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
Yet another friend just announced their pregnancy. I'm so excited for them but when is it MY turn?! :sad2:

Sorry, I just wasn't expecting that. Kinda came out of the blue. I'm so jealous!

:hugs::hugs: Everyone I know is pregnant too. I think it must be in the water. Your time will come my dear. :hugs:

I'm just trying to remember that we have no money/space. Uggghhh. Tourture!

I know what you mean. I was just working with a pregnant girl, same ages as me, and she was letting everyone feel her bump! I was so jealous. Theres also so many beautiful chubby babies everywhere at the moment.

Two of my friends gave birth within a month of each other recently and i am seeing my (one day to be ) sister in law who is 24 weeks preg! I want to TTC #2!!!!!!!

I know how you feel... got to have been told of at least 5 pregnancys of people I know in the last month! So unfair.

xxx

Yep, seems the world has gone into a baby craze :dohh:

Though will be all fine when we are there ourself :blush:

I'm with you, lots of people seem to be getting pregnant and/or having babies except me. :hugs:

me too - another one of my friends announced she was pg yesterday! so happy for her but at the same time i just want it to be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :haha:

i'm feeling your pain too. Even all the adverts on TV tonight are about pregnancy ;(

Hey ladies! I know exactly what u mean! And evan though I get why we are waiting I can't help but think that if it did happen me and hb would survive, I know we want to
do more than just get by, but I really want one!!! :-(

xx

Hey ladies! I know exactly what u mean! And evan though I get why we are waiting I can't help but think that if it did happen me and hb would survive, I know we want to
do more than just get by, but I really want one!!! :-(

xx

I have lots of friends that have just had babies, and everywhere I go there seem to be pregnant women and newborn babies! It just makes it worse because I had a miscarriage in September and I had been due the same week as 2 of my friends and now they both have beautiful babies.

Yet another friend just announced their pregnancy. I'm so excited for them but when is it MY turn?! :sad2:

Sorry, I just wasn't expecting that. Kinda came out of the blue. I'm so jealous!

I know all about it!!! It seems like everyone around me is getting engaged, married or getting pregnant and having babies! The worst part is I know when these things are happening for me BUT it still feels like forever away!!! I`m sure once the time does come it will have been worth the wait and I`ll be glad I waited as long as I have but still. Ugh. Message me anytime ya wanna rant about us not having our turn yet lol. :haha:

Another friend of mine told me today that she is pregnant, after trying for 3 yrs though so she really deserves it :kiss: ;)

Join the club :( I had two of my good friends announcing their pregnancy on the same day! Of course it's wonderful and I was so happy for them, but it makes me even more broody and jealous!

It'll be our turns soon x

My aunt just announced she is pregnant again. 3rd child in 4 years!
Blah, I'm so jealous :blush:

In the middle of all this OH decided that he *needs* to be 25 years old. 2 MORE years tacked on. AGGGHHH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->