EVERYONE is pregnant (except me, of course)*mini-rant*

a girl i know who announced her pregnancy a few weeks ago just updated her status on facebook saying that she'd had a nice day and just got back from the sunbeds.......UV tanning when pregnant now theres an idea!!! this was the same girl who last week was spotted with a bottle of alcohol in her hand! and was heard saying "you're only not allowed to drink when you're pregnant incase you fall over and hurt the baby, alcohol doesnt affect it"
is she for real???!

a girl i know who announced her pregnancy a few weeks ago just updated her status on facebook saying that she'd had a nice day and just got back from the sunbeds.......UV tanning when pregnant now theres an idea!!! this was the same girl who last week was spotted with a bottle of alcohol in her hand! and was heard saying "you're only not allowed to drink when you're pregnant incase you fall over and hurt the baby, alcohol doesnt affect it"
is she for real???!

please, SOMEBODY knock some sense into her??? :wacko:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That girl is CRAZY!!!! =O

is she for real???!

OMG.

Some people so dont deserve to be blessed with pregnancy/children.

:wacko:

is she for real???!

What an IDIOT :growlmad:

:hugs: 4 years seems a life time away until I can try for Number 2 :(
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g