Everyone knows but..

S

sparkswillfly

my dad. Even my dog walking friends and the next door neighbour! I tried to get my Nana to tell him but she wont. Its ridiculous Im 22 years old and havent lived at home for 6 years. Im worried he wont have anything positive to say and he will just worry. He will think it will ruin my chances of starting my new job. Which it will affect because Im going to be a prison officer at wormwood scrubs. It will affect it because I may have to start later than first expected but its not the end of the world. Maybe I just dont want him to know Im sexually active, hahaha. This is ridiculous. Maybe the baby can just tell him....... When they learn to speak.:blush:

Maybe Ill be really mature and tell him on msn and then just go out! After all he did tell me about my Great Nan dying on MSN!

Awww u sound just like me! i was scared 2 tell my dad because 1) he is the sort that says u think bout holding my daughters hand your dead! and 2) i didnt want him to know i have had sex, i mean come on we are their little girls!!!

I am sure he will be fine tho, me dad was great about it!

glad luck just do it!! xx

One thing i know, the longer you leave it, the harder it will be, and soon you wont be able to hide it.
Buy him a grandad card or something, or a keyring saying grandad on it, then give it to him, must be easier that actually saying the words.

I was nervous about telling my parents, i thought they would think i was silly because im 26 and expecting my 4th, they was really happy for me, so i panicked over nothing, lol.

I told my dad last too. He wasn't impressed. Infact, he still isn't but I really don't care. Atleast he's talking about it to me now. I don't live with him so what I do with my life is no concern of his!

I told my mum i was pregnant both times and she told him he was fine and congratulated us! I care what my parents think so it was quite scary but u will be fine

He may surprise you and be really excited you know....but I bet he won't appreciate being kept in the dark.

Good luck xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->