• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everything feeling loose and heavy 9months pp

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I'm 9 months pp, and the last couple of days I've felt like everything down there is very heavy.

I have always been able to locate my cervix, but its lower and inserting tampons is very uncomfortable.. like I need to adjust them quite a lot before they're truly comfortable.

I'm worried my cervix isn't meant to be THAT low..

It also used to feel like my pee hole was closer to the vagina entrance, and now it feels like its sagged.. i don't know if that makes sense. I think the vagina wall is a lot looser than I'd like.

If I'm honest I do forget pelvic floor exercises. I try to do them every time I remember, and I can hold my pelvic floor for quite a long time.

I feel like I need to do something else to make them stronger and to help suck things back in? Any suggestions?

Would pelvic floor exercises even help my cervix move higher?

I also always feel like I need to do a number two.. Not always.. but sometimes when I don't really need to just *yet*. And I think thats the pressure of all my lady parts to be honest.

I had sex twice in two days, and the day after, it's made all of this seem more noticeable, so I don't know if the sex has just made my muscles feel weaker or something?

Any suggestions on things I can do along side pelvic floor exercises would be great!

Oh, and I forgot to add, inside, where Im guessing was a graze, it feels rougher, and more like a lump (I think the slight sagging has made it feel more like a lump)

And it is very close to the vaginal entrance and it feels almost like I have a small tampon sitting below my pelvic floor muscle (that feeling when you know you haven't put a tampon far enough in... and its real uncomfortable) It feels like that all of the time, but mostly the last couple of days have felt worse!

It's mostly annoying more than anything.

I'm just frustrated because the exercises feel like they dont do a lot!
I'm going to go for more walks, and generally more exercise to see if it helps my core muscles at the same time. But I'm super worried that everything will just prolapse all of a sudden!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->