Everything I have for bubba - dont think Ive missed anything

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
I think Im all done, here is my complete list of what I have, most of it I have bought but a few bits I have already, let me know if you think Im missing anything:

Baby clothes

3 T-shirts
12 long sleeved tops
10 jeans/trousers
7 vests
21 bibs (mixture of plain and cute ones)
5 pairs socks
Coat (up to one month old)
Coat (0-3 months)
Fleece hat and mittons
Booties
2 cotton hats
9 sleepsuits
2 cardigans
Fleece top
Shirt

Baby items

900 nappy sacks
8 packs wipes
3 packs stage 2 nappies (138 )
2 packs stage 3 nappies (76)
Large pack cotton wool balls
2 moisturising bath
Baby talc
2 moisturising lotion
Baby body wash
Baby shampoo
Tub of vaseline
2 nappy creams
Large sudocream
Grooming set - nail clips, brush etc
Bath support
2 bath sponges
6 hooded towels
4 blankets
4 moses basket sheets
12 muslin squares
Rattles/soft toys/carseat toy
6 Large bottles
2 small bottles
Dummies
Dummy clips
Bottle brush

Other items

Babybjorn baby carrier
Moses basket and stand
Bouncer chair
Change bag
Nappy stacker
Electric breast pump
Microwave sterilizer
Pushchair/carseat travel system
Activity mat
Changing mat

Hospital bag

160 breastpads
20 maternity towels
10 night-time sanitary towels
Nipple cream
Shampoo and conditioner
Toothbrush and toothpaste
Shower gel
2 packs of paracetamol plus
Mini deodarant
Mini hairspray
Hand cream
Vaseline lip therapy
Batteries for camera
Arnica tablets
2 pairs of PJ's
Nighty for labour
10 pairs cheap knickers
Dressing gown
Slippers

There are a few other bits that will need to be added to my hospital bag which I will get at the time and I obviously wont be taking all the breastpads and towels in with me, thats just how many I have bought.

So what do u think of my list?

Things I am adding to my list from others suggestions:

Few more vests
Scratch mitts
A pack of stage one nappies

Extremely organised! I thought that I was quite organised but I might pinch your list as a checklist for myself :dohh:. How about scratch mitts?? xx

Whoa, are you ever prepared! I've got 2 kids, and didn't even know what some of the items on your list were! I can't think of anything you may have missed. Congrats on getting it all together!

I nearly picked up scratch mitts the other day but I never used them with my 1st 2 children so didnt bother, I might get some though just so I have them incase

So u like my list then, I love lists, I have them all the time, I even have one for stuff that I want to do around the house before bubba is born, Im abit of a saddo :dohh:

Have you thought about getting a few more vests hun??

You never know when a nappy may explode or your baby may have a serious episode of reflux

I work on the principle of 1 on the baby, 1 in the wash so I found having 14 vests was a really good idea for me

Yeah I did think that I may need more, I'll add it to my list, thanks

AAAWWWWWW MYYYY GAAAAWWWWDDD!!! i thought my list was long..... holy moley!! im going shopping tomorrow.... hope you dont mind if i do a list pinch...

AAAWWWWWW MYYYY GAAAAWWWWDDD!!! i thought my list was long..... holy moley!! im going shopping tomorrow.... hope you dont mind if i do a list pinch...

U go ahead, Im happy that it will be of use to others aswell

Also... with nappies I have size ones?

I was going to get some size ones but the size 2 start at 6lb which is what my babies weights usually are, I may buy one pack of the first stage next shop I do, I shall see

OMG...that is a long old list.......think i just might have to nick it lol!! x

thats a good list you have there, I must use it as a template as you havnt forgotten anything there at all i dont think. I have a few bits in but waiting on funds for the rest. Ok I am stealing your list I hope you dont mind lol

:shock: Oh wow youve got ALOT of things!....I need to go shopping!

Hey u can all steal it I dont mind, it makes me feel special anyway, I put that list together all by myself, just little old me :happydance:

aww thats cool! you had things in there i had forgetten about . you know i didnt even thinkof all the cloths and went and got a few baby grows and a pram suit! what is the baby going to live in one suit! ignorant me lol

well I can go and look at cute cloths now to make up for it lol

It looks like I have spent loads on clothes but I havent, I bought a bundle of 26 items from ebay which was £21 (which included p&p), they are brilliant condition and most from next and gap, i would recommend ebay, saves lots of pennies

Ive also pinched it! thank you very much for such a comprehensive list - the best ive seen!

holey moley.. . .that is a MASSIVE list. . .

and its suddenly dawned on me that I may need to buy a few things!!! lol :rofl:

Well done Claire-organised as usual!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back