Everything. Sounds. Gross!

Chiochick

Reaction score
I'm obsessing over food but NOT in a good way.
I haven't thrown up at all but the thought of eating ANYTHING makes my tummy turn.
Absolutely no meat. Vegetables sound awful. I probably could stomach fruit but currently have none in the house.
Today, all I've managed to eat was 2 baked potatoes and a handful of dry cereal.
I was beyond excited when I could get the potatoes down.
The only other thing I've been able to eat is toast.
No sweets, no chips or snacks, no soup, nothing.
The last few days I've nibbled then wake up at 1am ravenous.
What can I do? It feels like a constant stomach bug.

Aw hun, it sounds like it's getting worse for you. Even through the sickness, look at is as reinsurance that your baby isn't going anywhere! :)

Anyway, did you try saltines? They actually do help take away the edge and then maybe you can manage to get down something else. Have you tried Greek yogurt? They have a decent amount of protein in them so it will help if you're not eating meat. The only one that I can really stomach right now is the oikos strawberry.

I'll have to try saltines tomorrow and pick up some yogurt. I drank some beef broth and that seemed to sit ok.
It's just so frustrating.
I shouldn't complain because everything I've read says nausea first tri = healthy pregnancy
But it's just awful constantly feeling like I just spun 1,000 circles and I miss enjoying my food.

I'm still suffering at nearly 10 weeks. I fancy eating something, cook it and then can't eat it. I've been eating whenever I've been hungry, sometimes the middle of the night. I'm literally eating the tiniest portions too. One of the things that I can stomach at lunchtime is basmati rice so that's pretty much my diet at the moment. Hopefully you will get some relief soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->